Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

No “Start Mabinogi” on login screen

polyamorouspolyamorous
Mabinogi Rep: 310
edited September 16, 2018 in Technical Support
In the Nexon launcher I can just boot up mabi and without logging in, I can just press “Start Mabinogi.” But now it’s asking for account user and password. I try to put in my email, and password, but it simply says mabi cannot be reached.
What I have tried to:
Repair the Launcher
Delete mabinogi cache folder
Restarted my PC, and the launcher

Previous knowledge:
This occurred after I had d/ced. I have waited approximately 45 minutes since this has happened.

Comments

• KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited September 16, 2018
    Edit: It seems everyone got DC'd and haven't been able to get back in (including me justafter I originally posted this). There's a post in the general section about it.

Do you have the launcher set to automatically log you into it when it opens (I bet you do)? In the launchers settings set it to require you to manually log into it, close it, reopen it, and put in your login info manually. This should cause it to delete the erroneous leftover info it failed to properly delete when you DC'd (but may not).

If the above fails to correct it the instructions below is the next step.

Control panel- Internet options- Delete browsing history and cookies, then in the window that opens click the 'Delete' button in the browsing history section and select to delete everything. Do so with the launcher and IExplore/Edge not open.
  • KrimsKrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 825
    same problem as above, im getting error 21003 sometimes i manage to get past that only to be stopped at the play button saying game already in use when the game doesnt even load, did the steps all of the above , was playing fine earlier