Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Uh...So I still have close to 3k fishing bait...

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
in General Chat
Am I screwed? I keep logging in planning to hoard and fish a week left into the event...but I didn't see lyfe throwing a wrench into my plans. Now I only have 2 days left to fish can I make it? Anyone else on board? T____T

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Rhey wrote: »
    Am I screwed? I keep logging in planning to hoard and fish a week left into the event...but I didn't see lyfe throwing a wrench into my plans. Now I only have 2 days left to fish can I make it? Anyone else on board? T____T

Depends on what you plan to get from it.
    If you're planning to get the full reward but haven't gotten it or within the few days left to get it, I would give up on most of that bait.
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    If you missed a few days on the actual questline.. oof. :c *pat pat*
    If you've already done the event questline, go all out.
    Youtube is your best friend. Same with launching another game to play, but it depends on what your PC can handle.
    Like with my older one it was a gamble when I played Mabinogi and MapleStory at the same time o3o
    My new PC could probably handle it a lot better cuz it has better specs, though I usually just play Tangledeep on the side (Steam game)
    Then I just occasionally check Mabi to unload fish, etc.

Here is a tip though; I've been saving some fish to give to my Ram and Rem partners cuz' it counts as gifts of food for them, free likability o3o
  • MysteriousForumToolMysteriousForumTool
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Sherri wrote: »
    If you missed a few days on the actual questline.. oof. :c *pat pat*

Then I just occasionally check Mabi to unload fish, etc.

You can also fill your inventory with enough tibby's jars so they don't end up falling on the ground.

Jazmyn
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    It takes me about 3-4 hours to use the full stack of bait, so you can use a significant amount of it, but not all.
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    You didn't set you character to fish overnight and your computer to shutdown automatically after a certain time.....? Oof that gotta hurt
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    You didn't set you character to fish overnight and your computer to shutdown automatically after a certain time.....? Oof that gotta hurt

People crash. That's one reason I didn't auto-fish. I'd be on for thirty minutes and off I went.
    Leinei wrote: »
    Gaby5011 wrote: »

People crash. That's one reason I didn't auto-fish. I'd be on for thirty minutes and off I went.

I don't trust my new internet enough to afk fish.
  • RheyRhey
    yup, I couldn't do it. I just tossed/destroyed the rest after crash-fishing like 700 bait. :/
    yup, I couldn't do it. I just tossed/destroyed the rest after crash-fishing like 700 bait. :/

I fell asleep while opening jars, so about 1700 bait becomes food waste in the lake.
  • RheyRhey

I fell asleep while opening jars, so about 1700 bait becomes food waste in the lake.

I knew I wasn't gunna get a drawstring or black bag so I was okay throwing it all out.

I knew I wasn't gunna get a drawstring or black bag so I was okay throwing it all out.

I opened by final 100 jars last night and only got a M wig. Pocket change item.