Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Noblesse Deity Incorrect Bundle Amount [FIXED]

HwanHwan
Mabinogi Rep: 635
edited November 1, 2018 in General Chat
Currently the 57.5k NX package is only giving out 11 gacha instead of the intended 45
33aeaaac8d.png
877ef09725.png

Edit: Issue has been fixed
4c05f68155.png
Doulyohnooo

Comments

• LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Did you make sure to report that to Customer Support? O_O
  • nooonooo
    Mabinogi Rep: 820
    I sent a ticket because my stupid ass actually bought some without checking. :Y
  • HwanHwan
    Mabinogi Rep: 635
    nooo wrote: »

Customer Support Ticket and forum post in the Bug Section already posted up. Here's to hoping that other people don't get screwed (hence my post in the General Section as well).
  • JazmynJazmyn
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited November 1, 2018
    Hwan wrote: »

Customer Support Ticket and forum post in the Bug Section already posted up. Here's to hoping that other people don't get screwed (hence my post in the General Section as well).

I'm hoping even if people do buy it, they'll award them with the correct amount. If they don't, ya'll need to riot.

EDIT: As expected, ya'll don't need to riot. xD [See below]
  • nooonooo
    It seems they fixed the quantity. Now to see if they'll actually give me my gachas.
  • KatherzKatherz
    Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
    Hello! This has been fixed. If you bought a 45 pack but only got 11, please submit a CS ticket and you will get the rest of your boxes, thanks!

https://support-mabinogi.nexon.net/hc/en-us
    JazmynBlissfulkill
  • nooonooo
    Katherz wrote: »
    Hello! This has been fixed. If you bought a 45 pack but only got 11, please submit a CS ticket and you will get the rest of your boxes, thanks!

What should we file it under? These tickets are always massively confusing with really specific issues. I already put in a ticket, but I don't know if I used the correct area of identification. Does it matter as long as it has the issue in the title?
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited November 2, 2018
    Katherz wrote: »

What should we file it under? These tickets are always massively confusing with really specific issues. I already put in a ticket, but I don't know if I used the correct area of identification. Does it matter as long as it has the issue in the title?

It shouldn't matter too much. Customer service is pretty great these days, and they'll just forward it to another GM if you misfiled. With lost gachapons, someone such as Katherz or any other GM will mail it to a mailbox for you to pick up, based on my own experiences.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited November 3, 2018
    Usually you can file it under a number of possibilities and then just follow-up with someone in Live Chat. The important point is to give the representative a reference number to look up. They can alter the section if it's necessary.