Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

RYE'S ART SHOP ☆ [PP] ☆ OPEN!!

RyepanRyepan
Mabinogi Rep: 830
edited January 20, 2019 in Art Creations
QC2J1vo.png

Hello!! This is Nereida/Yohanes from Alexina. I've been wanting to open comms on the mabi forums for a while so I'm finally doing it. Currently only asking for payment through PP but might open a gold option later on. I'll be starting University again in a couple weeks so as of now I'll have 3 slots available.

TYPES OF COMMISSIONS
**NOTE: some examples are more anime style than others (the sketch and line art examples are my most recent art), you can mention in the details section of the form which art and coloring style you'd like your commission to be drawn in!!

sketch
bust - $8 (if you want hands included like a peace sign etc. add +$2)
waist - $12
full body - $20
for color add +$6 to the base price
kbIXmU7.png
kJlDtSZ.png
Lp8vHYN.png
AC1i8i0.png

line art
bust - $14
waist - $18
full body - $26
(will add simple coloring like the example for $2 just let me know!)
JOqmCpa.png

full render (line art + color)
x3moNE4.png
UZtoYv7.png

will draw:
♡ mabinogi and non-related mabi characters
♡ mild gore (injuries, blood, etc)
♡ nudity OK but you have to be 18+
♡ armor is a maybe, just be sure to send detailed refs!

will NOT draw:
x mechas (i wish i could tho i really do weeps)
x furries (ears/tails are ok tho!!)

◇ Only accepting single chara commissions at the moment
◇ I will try to finish commissions as soon as possible but depending on complexity could take 1-2 weeks
◇ Willing to do backgrounds but it will cost $5-$15 depending on complexity
◇ Solid color bgs with simple designs are free!
◇ Once I finish your commission I will send it to you through your preferred method of contact! I will also ask if it's ok to post on the forums

✧ contact
If you need to contact me please message me through the forums, in-game if on same server, or my discord Rye#0634. There is also a section on the form where you will be asked to enter your email or discord. I'll be sending the initial sketch through whichever you provide.

✧ payment
I will send you a sketch of the commission and if you like it I'll send an invoice to your paypal email. Other methods of payment are negotiable, however, I am most familiar with paypal.

✧ form
https://goo.gl/forms/WhXJF9MpT1yYOuFY2

✧ slots

ChibisaiLaticijaImaizumi

Comments