Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Transparent Wings

MaiaMaia
Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
in Feedback and Suggestions
Like transparent gloves, shoes, and hats I would like transparent wings to hide either grandmaster wings, enchanted wings, or other stat-granting wings. We've had so many wings, how about wings to hide your wings pls

Comments

• GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Wear a robe.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Sounds like a Ferghus approved product.
    The Emperor's New Wings.

I'm just imagining how it should look.
  • MaiaMaia
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Wear a robe.

Robes don't hide wings
    Maia wrote: »
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Wear a robe.

Robes don't hide wings

Rather than a new set of wings, why not add a function that allows us to show our wings or not show them without taking them out of the inventory slot?
  • MaiaMaia
    Rather than a new set of wings, why not add a function that allows us to show our wings or not show them without taking them out of the inventory slot?

Because asking for a new feature like that would be asking for them to do new programming and make 0 profit off it, so it's likely not to get done. Transparent wings would be a copy-paste of other transparent items and can be thrown into a gacha for profit. Win-win
    Maia wrote: »

Because asking for a new feature like that would be asking for them to do new programming and make 0 profit off it, so it's likely not to get done. Transparent wings would be a copy-paste of other transparent items and can be thrown into a gacha for profit. Win-win

True, but with the possible shifting of goods due to the lootboxes issues, I wonder if they'll be planning for new items.

Separately,
    Do you have a design you might be thinking of how you would want transparent wings to look?
  • MaiaMaia
    Transparent wings wouldn't look like anything. Just like other transparent items if you've seen them in-game. They are worn only in the style tab (which generally requires nx) and make that part of your body appear bare (in other words, you wouldn't see any wings whatsoever).

I doubt loot boxes will be an issue in NA for years so chances are they could still make bank off gacha items like this in the meantime.
    Interesting, so the item wouldn't even have an outline?
  • MaiaMaia
    So technically there is a default outline. xD
    And it would not be visible on the character.
    I assume it will be default 2x2 or 2x6?