Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Do You What Time It Is~?

InJectTheFluxPoisonInJectTheFluxPoison
Mabinogi Rep: 770
in General Chat
it is waiting time~ cya guys in 18 hours (12 hours of "expected" maintenance + 3 hours of bug fixes + 3 hours of tweaking the game) ye this is gonna be fun~ :D

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Iria update: Part 2
    Mey
  • Gaby5011Gaby5011
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,965
    On my only day off too :C
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Gaby5011 wrote: »
    On my only day off too :C

It's always on your day off. :)
    KensamaofmariBronzebreak
  • HeavenlyLifeHeavenlyLife
    Mabinogi Rep: 705
    Based on Mabi Official Discord this isn't a server merge.
    Wouldn't it be awesome if it was though
    See you guys in 12 or more hours!
    Darkpixie99
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Based on Mabi Official Discord this isn't a server merge.
    Wouldn't it be awesome if it was though
    See you guys in 12 or more hours!

No, but it could be in preparation for one in the future. :)
    HeavenlyLifeWolfsingerDarkpixie99Bronzebreak
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    it is waiting time~ cya guys in 18 hours (12 hours of "expected" maintenance + 3 hours of bug fixes + 3 hours of tweaking the game) ye this is gonna be fun~ :D

I am going to defend Nexon here, but honestly, maintenance times have been consistently short and without trouble for years now. Are you still living in 2012, or are you trying to be cool hearkening back to what is as of the moment an irrelevant set of issues from years past? Let's give the team credit for once.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Personally I think a whole day of maintenance would be entertaining.

giphy.gif
    Darkpixie99
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470
    edited April 24, 2019
    If I have to be merged with a server I left in the first place, I quit.

But yes, 12 hours waiting, pretty fun.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Has there been anything from official sources about a server merger with regards to this maintenance? Or is this speculation based on the fact that it's a 12-hour maintenance that involves server upgrades? If so, I mean, sure it could be, but it could also be, say, preparing the server to handle an upgraded server-side Mabinogi to take on more services from the client to limit hacking more.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Helsa wrote: »
    Has there been anything from official sources about a server merger with regards to this maintenance? Or is this speculation based on the fact that it's a 12-hour maintenance that involves server upgrades? If so, I mean, sure it could be, but it could also be, say, preparing the server to handle an upgraded server-side Mabinogi to take on more services from the client to limit hacking more.

Just Katherz in all caps saying "NO THIS IS NOT A SERVER MERGE JEEZ".

But no one is saying that this is not preparation for it. :]
    Harukari wrote: »

Get over it or don't let the door hit your ass on the way out.
    Bronzebreak
  • HelsaHelsa
    Gaea wrote: »

LOL they can join all the folks that said they'd quit if Elves got dark hair and dark skin. How many of them actually did so because of it?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

LOL they can join all the folks that said they'd quit if Elves got dark hair and dark skin. How many of them actually did so because of it?

There were seriously people who said that? I detect some underlying racial problems there... ;)
  • HelsaHelsa

Sorry for the double-post; my bad. It could be preparation but, Katherz' statement notwithstanding, it can't be a server merge since that would have to be announced at least 90 days in advance.
  • HelsaHelsa

There were seriously people who said that? I detect some underlying racial problems there... ;)

Not by me. I tried to marry an elf once but the game wouldn't let me. I blame the French. :)
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875

Anti-dark elves apparently.
    Actually I forget cause I haven't rebirthed in a while, can I make my elf pure black with that goal in mind yet? xD
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,595
    edited April 24, 2019
    Director of Mabinogi Korea on server merges.
    unknown.png
    Darkpixie99Bronzebreak
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

Sorry for the double-post; my bad. It could be preparation but, Katherz' statement notwithstanding, it can't be a server merge since that would have to be announced at least 90 days in advance.

That's why I said it could be for something like that in future whenever that could be. Look at it this way, we would need better servers to handle a server merge during and after.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    4af7d1a2d48e82c22e50509b0cd597cc.png
    Kensamaofmari
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Can I has blueberry muffin?
    Kensamaofmari
  • HarukariHarukari
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,470

Will kindly. I'm about 98% done with this game seeing I rarely get on anymore. :)