Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Weekend Buff Events!

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
in Vault
Hello Milletians, as a token of appreciation for your patience during our recent maintenances, we are running a buff event through the weekend! Please take a look at our announcement regarding the April 24th Scheduled Maintenance for more info.

mbw-1201-fb-590x165.jpg

Weekend Buff Events
Event Dates: Saturday, April 27, 12:00 AM PDT - Sunday, April 28, 11:59 PM PDT

Event Details

• 4x Item Drop Rate: Receive an increase in item drop rates from monsters and dungeons.
  • 3x Monster EXP: Receive an increase in normal EXP received from slaying monsters!
  • 2x Quest EXP: Receive an increase in quest completion EXP, including shadow mission clears.

Note: There is a typo on the event popup, stating an increase in EXP (2x) and Quest Gold (x1). The event increases Item Drop Rate (4x), Monster EXP(3x), and Quest EXP (2x)!

- The Mabinogi Team

Comments

• DragoolfireDragoolfire
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,590
    Sad no AP.
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    4x drop rate eh?
    Time to spam Rundal to get Subtle mark for both nascent wings and erg lol
  • TranquilizeTranquilize
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Any chance for a confirmation on whether or not the 4x Increase Drop Rate applies to shadow missions/dungeon end chests or does the bonus exclusively apply to drops from monsters?
  • AlshianAlshian
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,065
    Any chance for a confirmation on whether or not the 4x Increase Drop Rate applies to shadow missions/dungeon end chests or does the bonus exclusively apply to drops from monsters?

I mean when it says monsters AND dungeons id had to assume they mean end chests, if not then just say all monsters...Can get confusing.
  • TranquilizeTranquilize
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    Alshian wrote: »

I mean when it says monsters AND dungeons id had to assume they mean end chests, if not then just say all monsters...Can get confusing.

That's what I was assuming but apparently people in the Official Mabinogi Discord said previous events like this didn't have it applied to end chests and/or it was impossible to change the loot multipliers of end chests and was only for monster drops, even if the wording is confusing. I just want to make sure and hopefully get a for sure answer.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited April 27, 2019
    I was told in discord there's no way to apply that script to effect end chests. I would just enjoy this event for the exp and extra ap you can get. Thank you NA.

However, I will be raiding all weekend. :)
    Imaizumi