Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ Freedom at long last! ヽ༼ຈل͜ຈ༽ノ

FroglordFroglord
Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
edited January 28, 2017 in General Chat
yoyo168.gifyoyo168.gifyoyo168.gif kkSvBtF.png yoyo168.gifyoyo168.gifyoyo168.gif

Now I can make anything I want, and I'll never have to worry about late night, last minute skill grinds ever again.
ReedyboyIyasenuPeloiNilremSherri

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    C O N G R A T I O N !

Now master them all.
  • TheNyanCatTheNyanCat
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,665
    None of them are mastered, 0/10
    Greta
  • DreadhawkDreadhawk
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,525
    Grats! I'm missing 2 ranks of Rare Minerology and I haven't even touched cooking/tasting/ingredient hunting yet. There are all the other life gathering skills (mushrooms, shearing, hoeing, etc) that I haven't gotten to 1 yet either, though they are pretty high.
    074EEqU.png
  • ChoCho
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    Congrats!
  • PannyaPannya
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,710
    gratz, now have fun waiting for new patterns, manuals and recipes... overall a life skill revamp.
    AeolysIyasenuPeloi
  • KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    Congrats!!

How long did it take to get all of them rank 1?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    edited January 28, 2017
    you're only free if you don't care about carpentry / engineering / magic craft master titles :P if I wasn't going for those I would have been considered free over a year ago :( but I will be free in a couple weeks XD

congrats!
  • 암호암호
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,085
    Froglord wrote: »
    Now I can make anything I want, and I'll never have to worry about late night, last minute skill grinds ever again.

Those aren't Mastered though.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I don't think I could do that, and I have a lot of other skill sets rank 1.
  • FroglordFroglord
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,020
    Korore wrote: »
    Congrats!!

How long did it take to get all of them rank 1?

Too long... Since I'm a huge procrastinator, and I started almost 6 years ago. yoyo87.gif
    Iyasenu