Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Kirara01 Art Shop [Paypal/NX/Gold] NAO [OPEN]

Kirara01Kirara01
Mabinogi Rep: 1,815
edited June 18, 2019 in Art Creations
My commissions follow a $1 = 1mil basis

mabi_coms_by_sinnamon_snaps_dd9mijn-pre.png?token=eyJ0eXAiOiJKV1QiLCJhbGciOiJIUzI1NiJ9.eyJzdWIiOiJ1cm46YXBwOjdlMGQxODg5ODIyNjQzNzNhNWYwZDQxNWVhMGQyNmUwIiwiaXNzIjoidXJuOmFwcDo3ZTBkMTg4OTgyMjY0MzczYTVmMGQ0MTVlYTBkMjZlMCIsIm9iaiI6W1t7ImhlaWdodCI6Ijw9NzY5IiwicGF0aCI6IlwvZlwvYTYyMWQ3MDctZjJjYS00ZWM3LWIzM2QtZWJiODhiNTQ3ZGYxXC9kZDltaWpuLTFmODM0MWU1LTY4YmMtNGQ5NS04MWY5LTQ5MjM4NWRmYTRkOS5wbmciLCJ3aWR0aCI6Ijw9MTI4MCJ9XV0sImF1ZCI6WyJ1cm46c2VydmljZTppbWFnZS5vcGVyYXRpb25zIl19.Rxuvl5OkA9pL-C_HPjPtk2dPqNd1GHK8AXgx5-FPUo0

Strengths
Most mamillian animals (especially Cats, Dogs)
Anthropomorphic characters
Humanoid characters
Warframes, Mabinogi and other gaming themed characters

Won't Draw
Mecha, Robots, overly metal themed characters.
Feathery, Avian like creatures (Winged animals/characters are fine)
Sea creatures (Willing to try but don't have much experience)
NSFW or Fetish art (Only allowing Blood and Gore)
Other people's characters WITHOUT their permission, unless its commissioned as a gift.

Terms of Service
.When paying for my art service please pay before I start your piece, Make sure you have all the money or request to pay in installments. I will only show the piece of art AFTER its fully paid.
.Do not offer to pay the paypal fees as this goes against the paypal TOS / User Agreement.
.Do NOT use the "Friends and Family" Payment Method please. I. Will. Not. Accept. This.
.If you add on extra money to your payment this will be considered as a TIP I am not responsible if you overpay me.
.If paying in NX please remember that I am in the UK/England and I don't have the game run via steam so I can't accept any payments via that site.
.If paying in Gold please make sure to cover all check costs as I am not responsible for the charge of creating a check, do not deduct the amount from the original price agreed on as I will refuse the payment.

Platforms to communicate to me on
Discord - Kirara #7984 (most active on, will guarantee a reply.)
DeviantArt
Twitter
Imaizumi

Comments