[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Hi everyone

Bluerose31Bluerose31
Mabinogi Rep: 410
Posts: 9
Member
edited July 1 in General Chat
Hi everyone. My name is Blue I used to play Mabinogi. I don't anymore but I miss the community. I am Pagan. I just wanted to send love to everyone here and wanted to find out about their character. My character is named Blue. My full name is Bluerose. She has dark brown skin, dark brown eyes, long dark soft wavy hair and is slender. My character is me. I am married to my spiritual soulmate in real life. His name is Caleb. I am Pagan and believe that everyone is married to their spiritual soulmate and will be with them after they die -in Springland- Pagan Heaven. In Mabinogi I work cutting wood right now. I love the rain in Mabinogi. Please tell me about your beautiful life in Mabinogi.
-Blue
JochiraEU

Comments

  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Posts: 49
    Member
    edited July 1
    Is this one of those ERP forums "about me," headers?

    I think a good portion of everyone right now works as a fisherman, the milletians love that stuff.
    Donk3y
  • THICCthighssavelivesTHICCthighssavelives
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,705
    Posts: 774
    Member
    ebscwnq2ou9z.jpg
    Bluerose31Sebastian
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 26,275
    Posts: 5,776
    Member
    My life in Mabinogi is consisted of cooking and jousting and sometimes other things outside events.
  • Bluerose31Bluerose31
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Posts: 9
    Member
    Is this one of those ERP forums "about me," headers?

    I think a good portion of everyone right now works as a fisherman, the milletians love that stuff.

    Working as a fisherman sounds wonderful. Do you work as a fisherman? What does your Mabinogi character/avatar look like?
  • Bluerose31Bluerose31
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Posts: 9
    Member
    edited July 1
    My life in Mabinogi is consisted of cooking and jousting and sometimes other things outside events.

    Sounds wonderful. What do you make when you cook? What does your character/avatar look like?
  • Bluerose31Bluerose31
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Posts: 9
    Member
    Sounds wonderful. What do you make when you cook? What does your character/avatar look like?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 26,275
    Posts: 5,776
    Member
    Bluerose31 wrote: »
    My life in Mabinogi is consisted of cooking and jousting and sometimes other things outside events.

    Sounds wonderful. What do you make when you cook? What does your character/avatar look like?

    Since I'm still stuck at R5 cooking since the new update came out, I make a random selection of dishes depending what I feel like that day. Make enough and combine with some other goodies I have and open a shop in Dunby to sell them. Also depends on what cooking ingredients I have on hand.

    My character wears random sets of clothing, changing every now and then.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,295
    Posts: 412
    Member
    What makes a spiritual soulmate different from a regular soulmate? I thought a soulmate was already spiritual.
    And if what you said is true, how can you be certain anyone is your spiritual soulmate until you meet them in springland? Many people break up and form other relationships - even after being in a relationship they thought was "the one."
    I'm sorry if that comes across as rude, but I feel the answer could help me personally.
    Gaby5011
  • Bluerose31Bluerose31
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Posts: 9
    Member
    edited July 1
    Bluerose31 wrote: »
    My life in Mabinogi is consisted of cooking and jousting and sometimes other things outside events.

    Sounds wonderful. What do you make when you cook? What does your character/avatar look like?

    Since I'm still stuck at R5 cooking since the new update came out, I make a random selection of dishes depending what I feel like that day. Make enough and combine with some other goodies I have and open a shop in Dunby to sell them. Also depends on what cooking ingredients I have on hand.

    My character wears random sets of clothing, changing every now and then.

    Your cooking sounds wonderful. I know that your avatar is lovely.
  • Bluerose31Bluerose31
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Posts: 9
    Member
    jjeremy wrote: »
    What makes a spiritual soulmate different from a regular soulmate? I thought a soulmate was already spiritual.
    And if what you said is true, how can you be certain anyone is your spiritual soulmate until you meet them in springland? Many people break up and form other relationships - even after being in a relationship they thought was "the one."
    I'm sorry if that comes across as rude, but I feel the answer could help me personally.

    Hello, you asked wonderful questions. The spiritual soulmate is a spirit. He or she lives in the body of an individual. I believe each man is with a woman and each woman with a man. You can connect with your spiritual soulmate by writing stories about you and her Jeremy.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 41,605
    Posts: 6,409
    Member
    Oh boy.
  • JJJJ
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,295
    Posts: 412
    Member
    Bluerose31 wrote: »
    jjeremy wrote: »
    What makes a spiritual soulmate different from a regular soulmate? I thought a soulmate was already spiritual.
    And if what you said is true, how can you be certain anyone is your spiritual soulmate until you meet them in springland? Many people break up and form other relationships - even after being in a relationship they thought was "the one."
    I'm sorry if that comes across as rude, but I feel the answer could help me personally.

    Hello, you asked wonderful questions. The spiritual soulmate is a spirit. He or she lives in the body of an individual. I believe each man is with a woman and each woman with a man. You can connect with your spiritual soulmate by writing stories about you and her Jeremy.

    That's quite of a grim way of looking at things. It's probably best to try not to think about it, right?
    However, the advice sounds enjoyable, I'll get started right away!
  • Mabi6Mabi6
    Mabinogi Rep: 950
    Posts: 66
    Member
    This all comes off a bit weird for me.....
    GretaCrims
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,330
    Posts: 1,610
    Member
    ebscwnq2ou9z.jpg

    Hm? Now, THAT'S how I think I can finally win the damnable Tara fashion contest!
    Kensamaofmari
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    Posts: 122
    Member
    My character is all about going next to people and saying "I'm more handsome than you", then bolting off.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 39,235
    Posts: 5,599
    Member
    Donk3y wrote: »
    My character is all about going next to people and saying "I'm more handsome than you", then bolting off.

    Aaaaand that's enough forums for me this week.
    Donk3ySherri
  • Donk3yDonk3y
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,050
    Posts: 122
    Member
    Greta wrote: »
    Aaaaand that's enough forums for me this week.

    I'm flattered :)
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 39,235
    Posts: 5,599
    Member
    Donk3y wrote: »
    Greta wrote: »
    Aaaaand that's enough forums for me this week.

    I'm flattered :)

    You too.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 41,605
    Posts: 6,409
    Member
    Mabi6 wrote: »
    This all comes off a bit weird for me.....

    -whispers- Me too...
  • JochiraEUJochiraEU
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    Posts: 12
    Member
    hi there :3

    I recently returned to Mabinogi 2 weeks ago on a new main, so my Mabi Life rn is me catching up to the generations, since I love story and lore, though my life after will basically be me being an explorerer... and maybe making food to others, along with becoming a weekly/monthly MabiNovel author? even though I've never met you before, nice to meet you~~ ouo/