Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Add this..

Macal007Macal007
Mabinogi Rep: 930
edited July 10, 2019 in Feedback and Suggestions
It may not exactly be awardwinning, but really ?
Only people who can stand to suffer incomplete on something can live with the fact that
the fence is kinda lacking.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to fence the HS completely or something without dropping building space

Since the fence must always be 4 squares long, it can't be dvided well.

So my suggestion is this:

Mabifeet.png

Now, all this does is make it possible to make a fence exactly the way anyone wants, with small exceptions.
Combining with Fence (finish) you can create any length of fence and also make different structure
than is otherwise possible..

If anyone shares this belief add to the poll plz..
(the poll should have read "Are you on the fence about fences ?")
  1. Does the fence need smaller parts ?15 votes
    1. Yes, I hate the fact that it almost never fits !
       67% (10 votes)
    2. No I don't like fences so I don't use them.
       0% (0 votes)
    3. What fences ?
       33% (5 votes)

Comments

• KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    Fences are quite broken indeed...
    what we really need, a nice long sturdy wall.
    THICCthighssavelives
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,715
    I hate how bulky they are too, especially the bamboo fences.. It doesn't help that homestead expansion coupons are paywalled..
    It would be easier if they just gave fully completed plots of a fence rather than dividing them into parts.
    THICCthighssavelives
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    It would be easier if they just gave fully completed plots of a fence rather than dividing them into parts.

Or let you choose the size upon building, and the bigger it is, the more mats you would need.
    KensamaofmariTHICCthighssavelives
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Sherri wrote: »
    I hate how bulky they are too, especially the bamboo fences.. It doesn't help that homestead expansion coupons are paywalled..

first of all a level 15 homestead that is obtained completely for free is quite large already, the only reason I bothered expanding further is cause my herb garden takes a ton of space. all 3 expansion coupons cost around $19 dollars total which isn't that much compared to other thing Nexon tries to sell us. plus these expansion coupons can also be sold on the player market so some players can actually get them without spending real money. the expansion coupons are not the problem but I would like to see more fence options as well. any garden often makes a good fence around plants and stuff though.
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Sherri wrote: »

first of all a level 15 homestead that is obtained completely for free is quite large already, the only reason I bothered expanding further is cause my herb garden takes a ton of space. all 3 expansion coupons cost around $19 dollars total which isn't that much compared to other thing Nexon tries to sell us. plus these expansion coupons can also be sold on the player market so some players can actually get them without spending real money. the expansion coupons are not the problem but I would like to see more fence options as well. any garden often makes a good fence around plants and stuff though.

Also have to anticipate more HS content in the future.
  • Macal007Macal007
    Mabinogi Rep: 930
    edited July 13, 2019
    Umm, it's only about adding one small fence.

But yes, people are selling HS expansions for gold in AH.
    So, basically when farmers buy those for ingame cash, the gold spenders don't have to
    look far to get some gold, while the gold farmers can have their HS's expanded for gold..
    Nice how that works..
    I'm both actually, and always short on gold..
    Well, unless I commit to my potting..Then it's 2M easy in like 2 hours..
    Also, scumming of Elites helps too..
    Specially when using SM crystals..
    I caryy 6 bags in my inventory, and they are always full after 3 Sm's..
    (and there's seals in it too)

And my HS is one big fat herb factory..
    Kensamaofmari
  • duckmanduckman
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,075
    It would be nice to make homestead into a keep, and stone walls. But if I got that then I would want to be able to make a mini dungeon you enter through it that other people could run and get rewards that I placed in it.
    Kensamaofmari
    duckman wrote: »
    It would be nice to make homestead into a keep, and stone walls. But if I got that then I would want to be able to make a mini dungeon you enter through it that other people could run and get rewards that I placed in it.

More homestead expansion! I would like to see chateau style homesteads as well.
    duckman