Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Events and Sales Heads-Up! 8/15/19

Comments

• IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    I got away from the even with a few souvenirs, the Stage "chair", the Ferghus Card, and the Couple's Magician Outfit Box.
    As far as what I got from the shop via the coupons. I got the titles from opening the boxes, so I'll have some things to remember this event by.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Pretty disappointed they made Magician Stocking Outfit fully RNG....
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    Greta wrote: »
    Pretty disappointed they made Magician Stocking Outfit fully RNG....

I know, right?
    You could buy the non-stocking version in the shop directly, so why not the stocking version!
    Especially because it was so prominent on the event announcement.

I feel the same way about the "HaHaHa" title from the beach event.
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    I spun all my coins, open all my coupon boxes, used all my coupons between 12am-1am when I was dozing off and even bought a few of those sale boxes. Woke up before 6am to spin the rest of the coins that was acquired while half asleep before going back to sleep.
    Dunno what damage I did until I get home tonight.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I got the shoes on the last day. :)
    Kensamaofmari
  • TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    Crims wrote: »

Wait, shoes weren't part of the outfit set?

What is this new kicker less trend?
  • KensamaofmariKensamaofmari
    Mabinogi Rep: 34,745
    TNinja wrote: »
    Crims wrote: »

Wait, shoes weren't part of the outfit set?

What is this new kicker less trend?

They are but Crims probably invested her tickets into unlock pots and other goodies while using the ticket boxes to get parts of the outfit.