Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

what would it cost to get this redrawn ?

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
edited February 4, 2017 in Art Creations
BBU4NxF.jpg

but background put in dunbarton and outfit more similar to ones found in mabinogi/cash shop and faeri looking like either faeri accessory or a spirit weapon spirit

(i have no idea who original artist is i found image by chance)

Comments

• LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    it would depend greatly on the artist and their prices, id say 5 million gold as an absolute minimum but id expect 10mil+ if youre looking for someone with a high skill level able to properly pull off that angle and pose with such a complicated background
    Choppusticks
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Leafpetal wrote: »
    it would depend greatly on the artist and their prices, id say 5 million gold as an absolute minimum but id expect 10mil+ if youre looking for someone with a high skill level able to properly pull off that angle and pose with such a complicated background

on alexina :o ?
  • LeafpetalLeafpetal
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,505
    there dont tend to be different art prices across each server since no one is really limited to their server anymore thanks to the gold exchange, again where you pay is dependent on the artist, so on any server.
  • MarianthiMarianthi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,750
    yeah something on this level would be like 10m
  • EtaEta
    Mabinogi Rep: 920
    For that level, I would say 10M is cheap lol. At this level, most artist won't take gold anyways, try 150$ + .
    ImaizumiGakkuriaqua
  • SaffronBeigeSaffronBeige
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    edited February 4, 2017
    Eta wrote: »
    For that level, I would say 10M is cheap lol. At this level, most artist won't take gold anyways, try 150$ + .
    tbh I would even pay 15+ mil just for that background, even more for the character... especially since art shops easily charge around 10 mil for their art now.

@OP
    Some of the art in @rainLOVE 's art shop might be close to the quality that you're looking for
    e.g. http://ranqili.deviantart.com/art/Lily-Moon-652508286
    SutarurainLOVE
  • rainLOVErainLOVE
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    edited February 5, 2017
    Eta wrote: »
    tbh I would even pay 15+ mil just for that background, even more for the character... especially since art shops easily charge around 10 mil for their art now.

@OP
    Some of the art in @rainLOVE 's art shop might be close to the quality that you're looking for
    e.g. http://ranqili.deviantart.com/art/Lily-Moon-652508286

thank you for the recommendation ^^