Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the 16th Anniversary and VIP Renewal Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/90098/16th-anniversary-and-vip-renewal-patch-notes-march-14th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

[SALE] Summer Lovely Pet Box

CMKyriosCMKyrios
Mabinogi Rep: 3,640
edited August 19, 2020 in Vault
It's the perfect time to get a new pet with the Summer Lovely Pet Box! This box includes fun-loving pets like the new Wizard Corgi and Warrior Corgi. Earn bonus points for each Summer Lovely Pet Box that you open. Gather enough points to receive the Novice Adventurer Corgi Whistle! Check out the details below.

mabinogi-summer-lovely-pet-box-header.jpg

Sale Dates: Thursday, July 16th, After Maintenance - Thursday, August 13th, Before Maintenance

Check out the details on the website.
GypsySpiritWolfsinger

Comments

• GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    They're cute but are we ever going to be able to buy new pets directly ever again?
    BronzebreakWolfsingerSherriShakayaIyasenu
  • HightowersHightowers
    Mabinogi Rep: 810
    How do I get to the point inventory?
  • BronzebreakBronzebreak
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,940
    edited July 16, 2020
    They're cute but are we ever going to be able to buy new pets directly ever again?

Why would they when this gives 'em more money?
    Non-cynically though, I am a fan so long as the Pet Adoption medals continue being on sale with the new pet gachas. Plus, if you're going to drop $45 on pets anyway, then this method is better since you get 11 pets, an expansion coupon, a pet supplement, and a pet adoption medal; quite a good ploy on their end to convince people to bulk-buy.
    Hightowers wrote: »
    How do I get to the point inventory?
    If you click on the shopping card symbol in your main inventory tab, which is alongside the extra equipment slots/soul stream inventory/delete expired items/auto-stack items buttons. I suspect it's been used for other things, but this is the first time I've seen it lol.
    bFYJa1T.png
    Hightowers
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    edited July 16, 2020
    cute but I am just not a super big dog fan. if they were not in a pet gacha then maybe, do something similar with a giant cat and I would be willing to go as far as playing a pet gacha for it.
  • GypsySpiritGypsySpirit
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,340
    I don't care to drop $45 to get 10 pets, I'd rather just spend $15 on one like they used to back in the good days.
    Sherri
  • WolfsingerWolfsinger
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,875
    Would you believe I saw some hopeful soul trying to sell a corgi at like 80m?
  • SherriSherri
    Mabinogi Rep: 18,615
    edited July 17, 2020
    Is it me or are these pet gachas getting more and more expensive
    not the best idea during a pandemic :/
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,765
    Sherri wrote: »
    Is it me or are these pet gachas getting more and more expensive
    not the best idea during a pandemic :/

the pet gacha has stayed exactly the same price it has always been. rates for the new rare pets are also pretty close to the same each time. plus I think the bonus rewards in this new pet gacha are better then the previous pet bonus rewards. we already have more then enough chairs in game so the Exclusive Pet Pouch to expand pet inventory is a nice change and a pet medal as a bonus reward sounds better then getting a dye.

Summer Lovely Pet Box:
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/1/00JKA/update-summer-lovely-pet-box

Jewel Pet Box:
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/11/00JHc/jewel-pet-box

Summer Forest Pet Box:
    http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/23/00JEi/summer-forest-pet-box
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited July 18, 2020
    I really dislike the fact that i need to pay 45$ to get a new pet Corgi. I don't need any other pets because i have them or just don't need them. Well.. I'm passing on this one since it only offers Corgi to me which i can hopefully continue to ignore.
    Bronzebreak
  • ShakayaShakaya
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,075
    edited July 18, 2020

They never release outfit bags anymore, every new outfit is always in a gacha now. So I'm not surprised they're doing this with pets now too. I don't think they'll ever have a purchase that isn't gambling ever again.

It's really dumb imo. I could buy a Tripple A game for the cost of the guaranteed corgi on Mabi.
    Sherri
  • PlatinaKokiPlatinaKoki
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,760
    You can always use the Pets you don't want for Fynn Sync.

It extends pet summon time and inventory size.