Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

The Treehouse

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in General Chat
So, I got the Treehouse and I noticed that you can't authorize others to sit in it. Is this normal?

Comments

• BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    Check the ladder attached to it. The treehouse works a lot like the moon props we already had, so the access is put on the ladder instead of the treehouse.

• KororeKorore
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,765
    edited February 10, 2017
    Out of curiosity, have you built a ladder and are you clicking the ladder instead of the Treehouse?

I know you have to click the ladder for the Ladeca and Eweca Moons to set permissions, but I'm not sure if it's the same for the Treehouse, (I don't have mine yet :c)
  • SaffronBeigeSaffronBeige
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,020
    You can't recolor it either </3
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    Korore wrote: »
    Out of curiosity, have you built a ladder and are you clicking the ladder instead of the Treehouse?

I know you have to click the ladder for the Ladeca and Eweca Moons to set permissions, but I'm not sure if it's the same for the Treehouse, (I don't have mine yet :c)

Yup exactly like Ladeca and Eweca. You set the permissions on the ladder not the treehouse itself. Same goes for sitting, click the ladder not the treehouse. I still wish we could move freely in the treehouse TT.TT

Sitting on the tire swing would've been nice too.....

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Wow that is disappointing. Still better than the homestead houses though...
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Just as disappointing as the benches....it only sits one. Just wow. They need to allow us to go into our homestead houses already and decorate.
    BerryswirlKitsuyashaAeolys
  • LeineiLeinei
    Oh.... that's weird...
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    asnscorpio wrote: »
    Just as disappointing as the benches....it only sits one. Just wow. They need to allow us to go into our homestead houses already and decorate.

I thought it allows two? D: The announcement page shows two on it.

00J2z-e4df2c08-10b5-4660-a9be-23c77013120e.jpg
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    The treehouse has turned out a bit disappointing. You can only sit at the steps and the the bed is unreachable. There is also a tire swing that is completely useless. They really REALLY should have put more functionality into this item.
    BerryswirlMeySylviaWolfeSherriKitsuyashaSaffronBeige[Deleted User]
  • asnscorpioasnscorpio
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,500
    Shoog wrote: »
    I thought it allows two? D: The announcement page shows two on it.

I meant ppls disappointment was just as bad as mine for the benches....the benches usually sit 2 ppl, but the stone and wooden bench only sits one. The tree-house should sit 2 because it's a revamped moon. Oh and the wooden table....you can't choose what side to sit on. -.-
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    edited February 10, 2017
    I can understand why they may not have put in more fun features with the treehouse since I imagine the tech they have for the HS system is pretty old and may be difficult to add/edit stuff to, but the very least they could've was allow 2 people to be seated on it if they're going to stick an image on the event page of exactly that. Doesn't help their case that Eweca/Ladeca prove the tech is around for it.
  • ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,510
    You can have 2 people sitting on the Treehouse, like the image shows.
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    O, the other posts scamming me pre-emptively.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Suddenly less excited for treehouse.
    pawcalypse
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
    Zarric wrote: »

How
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Gaea wrote: »
    They really REALLY should have put more functionality into this item.
    yaaa it would have been so cool if they made it so the ladder just allows you to get up on it and can walk around. then, if you use rest skill on the step you sit. for the bed it could have either been use rest skill on it and it makes you lie down with a custom pose or it could have just functioned like the usual floor so you could use regular rest on it or use rest with a pillow on it :\
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    It is clearly just a reskin of the Ladeca and Eweca moons that takes more space. Using it as a normal floor would have been a great idea and simple to do. Still it looks nice and some of the other homestead stuff from the event is really cool.
  • MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    edited February 11, 2017
    Zarric wrote: »

How
    in edit mode, set ladder to "anyone"
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    edited February 11, 2017
    Negumiko wrote: »
    It is clearly just a reskin of the Ladeca and Eweca moons that takes more space. Using it as a normal floor would have been a great idea and simple to do. Still it looks nice and some of the other homestead stuff from the event is really cool.
    Supposedly it's a limitation of the game engine. You can't have multiple "floors" over each other in the same area. You can have higher or lower floors in different areas, but you can't have floors above or under other floors. You'll notice the game does a variety of tricks to avoid having to do this.

To be honest, knowing the limitations, I like it for what it is.
    Daktaro
  • LeineiLeinei
    Ah, cool, thanks for informing me about the ladder. I don't think I've used one for the Ladeca I have. XD