Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Support Shot won't advance to Rank E

RavenwingRavenwing
Mabinogi Rep: 300
in Bugs and Glitches
Following the Bug/Glitch reporting guide:
Step 2: Posted on the ONLY thread showing 1 person had this issue from 2017. My follow-on looks like it's not showing as a recent post in the Help Forum, so I doubt anyone is looking. Therefore, I'm starting a new discussion.

Step 4a: What is the issue?
My Support Shot skill was fully trained through Rank F and advanced, however it did not advance to Rank E and will not train more.

Step 4b: What steps to recreate issue?
I dunno, have a character on my account? It's happened to the 2 characters I've attempted to level Archery with. Rank F was fully trained through, clicked the "Advancement" button and then no advancement. I let it go for a long time because I just assumed that it was skill-capped until I saw people with Support Shot Master titles and then got through the Blaanid Boost to see that it's one of the steps to train through Rank 1...

Step 4c: What do you expect to happen instead?
I expect the Rank F to advance to Rank E and allow me to train it, and so on so I can properly train this skill.

Step 5: Visual evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/BrxJIsi
It shows that the Skill Window shows an untrained Rank F Support Shot skill next to the Support Shot skill window, which shows the Training Method as completed, completed, and completed, an empty progress bar, and no Advancement button.

Step 6: Characters are Ravenwing+Ruairi on Nao and Ferheen on Nao

I think this problem is very account specific, however I haven't seen how else to report a ticket than posting to forums? Help is very much appreciated.

Comments