Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Fynn Sync's Friend Summon is deceiving

ThiagoRioluThiagoRiolu
Mabinogi Rep: 820
in General Chat
I just got my first Friend Summon, i thought it would let me summon another pet of mine to fight alongside me while i was in combat or something, but the whole thing is a fake, a lie, a blasphemy. All it did was summon my other pet for 1 second or so and despawn it right after, it took my a while to notice that friend summon is actually just useful when you have a pet that has an AoE, like, what the hell, i wasted so many resources to unlock it and it doesn't even work how i thought.

Comments

• SpecialGirlSpecialGirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 680
    There is a free bone and mir dragon perfect for friend summon allowing you to have a main pet and still get the overpowered double defense down
  • ShinoryoshuShinoryoshu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    Its just made for people that like to pet spam but still want to have that good pet active is all. it is very helpful still.