Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Woodland Teatime Basket

KatherzKatherz
Mabinogi Rep: 21,640
edited February 23, 2022 in Vault
What a perfect day for a tea party in the forest! Dress up for your afternoon tea with the new Woodland Teatime outfits. Or blend in with the forest creatures with the new tails! Check out the details on the webpost.

Sale Dates: Thursday, February 24th, After Maintenance - Thursday, March 24th, Before Maintenance

220221_woodlandteatimebasket_newsarticleheader_940x290.jpg

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Oh dear Lord! Those offerings are really bad, I'm mean REALLY BAD. Is there no internal review of these things or is there but no one is willing to say anything bad out of fear for their job. The best thing I can say is that the gloves seem okay but my gawd that's not saying much!
  • PolicromaPolicroma
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,730
    Helsa wrote: »
    Oh dear Lord! Those offerings are really bad, I'm mean REALLY BAD. Is there no internal review of these things or is there but no one is willing to say anything bad out of fear for their job. The best thing I can say is that the gloves seem okay but my gawd that's not saying much!

The dress is fine. I always kinda feel bad for the guys when they get a "kiddie" outfit though.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Policroma wrote: »
    Helsa wrote: »

The dress is fine. I always kinda feel bad for the guys when they get a "kiddie" outfit though.

Tell me about it; have you seen the "male" shoes and "male" hat? As for the dress, sure, on the one hand the dress is kinda sultry with the revealing opening and the thigh-high stockings but the vest on top looks like a piece of rawhide; I mean, bleh.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited February 24, 2022
    I hate all this kiddie stuff. :|

But alas this kind of stuff is what keeps the whales here and keeps this game up.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    But alas this kind of stuff is what keeps the whales here and keeps this game up.

Well, to some extent: those whales that want to complete the dressing room will since regardless they get everything, and of course those whales that look at this:
    mabinogi-woodland-teatime-wigs-m.png
    and this:
    mabinogi-woodland-teatime-outfit-and-accessories-m.png
    and think "These speak to me", but the rest of the whales . . .