Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Can we increase the character limit for chat room

HelsaHelsa
Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
in Feedback and Suggestions
I know it was reduced to help fight ad bots. There's still ad bots and they found a way around it. It's really annoying when you're typing somenthing and it easily becomes too long for the filter and you have to go again in sections. I HATE THAT!!!!!

Helsa0151+Alexina of Erinn

BTW isn't including server sort of moot now?
Veebat

Comments

• VeebatVeebat
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,495
    Oh my god I hate this so much, at the very least make it so you can't type anymore than the limit. often times i cant even tell if it's because the server is lagging or the chat is just bugged.
    ThePravin