Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Sewing Patterns

orcabluewaorcabluewa
Mabinogi Rep: 1,330
edited June 15, 2022 in General Chat
I'm an avid tailor and don't know who or where to go to ask. A lot of my patterns ie Leather Marksman Boots all identify as "Sewing Pattern" now. I had quite a bit of gold invested in them and now have no clue what to do with them. Does anyone know what we can do with all these changed patterns? I mean can they be sold or used in any way? It's frustrating but I hope there is a way salvage what I can. Any thoughts?

Comments

• MizuneeMizunee
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,465
    edited June 16, 2022
    Are the patterns unusable or did just the name change. I have mats to gather before I can attempt mine, but I have a few that are also like this. It still shows the outfit and how to make it when equipped with a tailoring kit and the skill used.