Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Adding Server time to the Travel Guide

KristafurKristafur
Mabinogi Rep: 410
in Feedback and Suggestions
I live in a different time zone then the server and trying to figure out when the Raids are happening cam be a bit challenging. So if it would be possible to add that I don't think it would be that bad.
Kagenokami

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Kristafur wrote: »
    I live in a different time zone then the server and trying to figure out when the Raids are happening cam be a bit challenging. So if it would be possible to add that I don't think it would be that bad.

In the meantime, there is a trick you can do: send a note to yourself; the time-stamp is in server time.
    Atheist42
  • KristafurKristafur
    Mabinogi Rep: 410
    Thank you for the tip. At the time of the post, I failed to notice that the weather was done is server time.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Thank you for the tip. At the time of the post, I failed to notice that the weather was done is server time.

Nice! That's even better!
  • Atheist42Atheist42
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,680

Good idea. It also helps with knowing when maintenance is due. In some games where server time is important, they even have it permanently visible on the interface, though that might be going a bit far. Ctrl-O toggles the small window showing Erinn time. I wondered whether it might be useful to put the server time there, in smaller font size than the Erinn Time. But the Travel Guide is a single easily remembered location for lots of time-related information, so that's probably the better location.
    Helsa wrote: »
    In the meantime, there is a trick you can do: send a note to yourself; the time-stamp is in server time.

Nice. Had not spotted that.