Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Erinn Summer Fair 2023!

GarryibGarryib
Mabinogi Rep: 1,135
edited July 21, 2023 in General Chat
Howdy folks, We're back with another Erinn Summer Fair!
Join us next week july 28th-30th for fun activities and prizes!
https://discord.gg/S699N8G
Poster was created by SeroGrave!
SummerFair_Final_Draft.png

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited July 21, 2023
    I'll be documenting the jousting and prolly enter using my human alt.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Helsa wrote: »
    The Summer Fair, the multi-event community sponsored event that began years ago on ye olde Tarlach server, is alive and well on the Erinn server, after having been inherited via the Nao server. One of it's events, held this last Friday on July 28, was a single-elimination jousting tournament. There were twenty entrants, eight of which were placed in a wild card round, to make the "first round" a round-of-16. Honestly, it felt like kinda the NHL, but I digress.

Our forum matriarch @Crimsọn participated and so did I; even our favorite forum troll @Pan made it out. I used my human character from Nao while my Alexina character did the recordings; I have two computers. How'd ole Crimsy do? Well ... let's just say I avenged them and leave it at that.

All the action can be found here.

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited July 31, 2023
    The Summer Fair, the multi-event community sponsored event that began years ago on ye olde Tarlach server, is alive and well on the Erinn server, after having been inherited via the Nao server. One of it's events, held this last Friday on July 28, was a single-elimination jousting tournament. There were twenty entrants, eight of which were placed in a wild card round, to make the "first round" a round-of-16. Honestly, it felt like kinda the NHL, but I digress.

Our forum matriarch @Crimsọn participated and so did I; even our favorite forum troll @Pan made it out. I used my human character from Nao while my Alexina character did the recordings; I have two computers. How'd ole Crimsy do? Well ... let's just say I avenged them and leave it at that.

matri.png

I will never forgive you for this.
  • HelsaHelsa
    edited July 31, 2023
    Crimsọn wrote: »

matri.png

Oh, I'm so sorry Crimsy; I appologise. I had always assumed you were a woman and not a slightly chubby manky bearded "inexperienced" guy.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

matri.png

Oh, I'm so sorry Crimsy; I appologise. I had always assumed you were a woman and not a slightly chubby manky bearded "inexperienced" guy.

Yer an old rumtard.
  • HelsaHelsa

matri.png

Yer an old rumtard.

Blueneck.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

matri.png

Yer an old rumtard.

Blueneck.

Yeah you.