Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Time Spent With Her (A Romantic Autumn Event)

CrimsọnCrimsọn
Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
edited October 26, 2023 in Content from Other Regions

This translation was brought to you by Google Translate which also has the ability to translate text from images. Translations produced from Google Translate are often inaccurate and are more than likely subject to change when when the aforementioned content reaches our region. Please note that content released to us from other regions such as Korea may have significantly different release schedules and is not guaranteed to be be released for our region.

Thank you.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited October 26, 2023
    We will probably get this event next year. I love the new damage skins. I hope they come out with even more. <3

The NPC outfits will more than likely be released as a gacha soon in KR just like last year and what we received this year for our current Halloween event. I love Betha/Veda's outfit and hair. I am always a fan of fantasy adventure wear and definitely need more stuff like that. (I am not sure what her name will be when translated to English. It could be either or something that sounds similar).

I wish I could get a better image of the black rose damage skin. But I blew it up here to kind of get a better idea of what it looks like. The little black roses are quite elegant accenting the damage.

CyxFpqR.png

As with most autumn halloween events this will be a two part story event. Something tells me that this one will also a tear jerker, but a romantic one. :D
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
  • NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    Looks like a fun event and some of it might take place in Port Cobh since the light house is in the background. I really like the Homestead Props and Transformation medals. Also nice to see damage skins are becoming more of a normal thing but since they are a 2x2 totem item eventually collectors will have to start storing them in pet inventories. If Face Accessory items continue to given out free for events they should offer the 30 Style Tab Key in Event Shops more often for free players as you need the Style Tab to use them. The chair items are not very good looking as we have quite a few chair that look similar to these ones already. Overall though this event looks good and short story events like these are usually awesome and actually encourage us to be active in game so I'm looking forward to it. Most of our Autumn Events after Halloween usually suck so this is a nice change.
    Crimsọn
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Negumiko wrote: »
    Looks like a fun event and some of it might take place in Port Cobh since the light house is in the background. I really like the Homestead Props and Transformation medals. Also nice to see damage skins are becoming more of a normal thing but since they are a 2x2 totem item eventually collectors will have to start storing them in pet inventories. If Face Accessory items continue to given out free for events they should offer the 30 Style Tab Key in Event Shops more often for free players as you need the Style Tab to use them. The chair items are not very good looking as we have quite a few chair that look similar to these ones already. Overall though this event looks good and short story events like these are usually awesome and actually encourage us to be active in game so I'm looking forward to it. Most of our Autumn Events after Halloween usually suck so this is a nice change.

Yeah really wish they made those totems smaller somehow.