Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

After many months

ShomarukiShomaruki
Mabinogi Rep: 1,300
in General Chat
o.o So I was been working on a first-person version of Mabinogi forever.. (Yay unity and UE...) I been off the grid working on it and I finally decided to search the news to find out they did an Unreal Engine demo of Mabi. However I did finish the opening of my little project and was wondering if it's okay to actually post it here for people to look at? I didn't want to get into any trouble n.n; I'm not selling it or anything.

Comments

• NegumikoNegumiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,775
    I would be interested in seeing it but I don't know if it would violate any rules or not. Maybe try asking Arcie in Discord or something to try to find out if it is okay. As long as you are not selling it I don't see why there would be a problem but yeah it is definitely safer to ask first and see what Nexon says.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    edited November 2, 2023
    Shomaruki wrote: »
    o.o So I was been working on a first-person version of Mabinogi forever.. (Yay unity and UE...) I been off the grid working on it and I finally decided to search the news to find out they did an Unreal Engine demo of Mabi. However I did finish the opening of my little project and was wondering if it's okay to actually post it here for people to look at? I didn't want to get into any trouble n.n; I'm not selling it or anything.

For now why don't you stick to screen shots and demo videos. As for making an executable available for download? Whether you're selling it or not, might lead to trouble. For example, my understanding is that "The Unofficial Version of Mabinogi That Shall Not Be Named" was free which, at the very least garnered life-time bans for the perpetrators of that.
  • avensisavensis
    Hi, I would also be interested to see your work