Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

I am trying 0o delete my account

AndForAMomentAndForAMoment
Mabinogi Rep: 200
in Feedback and Suggestions
I want to fully start over. I tried making a new email but when I load Mabi I see my characters. How do I fully start over?

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,390
    edited November 4, 2023
    I want to fully start over. I tried making a new email but when I load Mabi I see my characters. How do I fully start over?

Delete your account or your character? If you want to start over then make a new account. If you want to use the same character names then delete them THEN remake them on the second account. If the anxiety here is over keeping the same account name then the best thing to do is to just get over it. I assume you used a free email account as part of the process, so make a new one of those. If you didn't use a free email account, well either take a lesson from this experience or contact tech support and try to make it THEIR problem.

There's a glimmer of hope though, back in the old days, when you just got ONE character card, if you deleted your only character you got another free character card to replace it. My guess is that that mechanic still exists, but don't quote me on that, but I don't know if they will replace all the, six free character cards? that you get. As for any assistant characters and any free pets, I can't say.

Remember, if you delete your account, you lose all your zhid; keep that in mind.

EDIT: this is in the wrong forum. In the top right corner of your first post is a gear icon; click on it. Look for the drop-down for the forum the thread is hosted in and change it to "HELP".