Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

PETITION: Remove the BOAT or FIX the blacklist!

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    Yeah...black listing feature needs to go account wise.

... or even account wide

That's too much programming.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,390
    Yeah...black listing feature needs to go account wise.

... or even account wide

That's too much programming.

Nah, it's just a change of variable from character record number to account record number; nothing to it.
  • PanPan
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,165
    I'm going to reject this petition. I love my big boat. You can't do this to my boat. I'll park my luxurious boat wherever there is a nice fresh land of people.
  • RaimondoRaimondo
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,365
    I sign this petition. I can't make them stop by forcing them to dance with the Joy Mandolin.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Pan wrote: »
    I'm going to reject this petition. I love my big boat. You can't do this to my boat. I'll park my luxurious boat wherever there is a nice fresh land of people.

Of course Pan rejects this petition. Lol :D
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,390

And whose fault is that? ... oh wait ... it's both of ours; nvm.

If blacklisting could make them disappear, then they could be treated like ad bots and music over players, which I just temporarily blacklist because you only need to when near them and otherwise don't need to take space out of your lists.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn

And whose fault is that? ... oh wait ... it's both of ours; nvm.

If blacklisting could make them disappear, then they could be treated like ad bots and music over players, which I just temporarily blacklist because you only need to when near them and otherwise don't need to take space out of your lists.

Nope I'm owning that potential mistake. :D