Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Black Friday And Sales Last to the 1st

JustisonJustison
Mabinogi Rep: 910
edited November 22, 2023 in Feedback and Suggestions
i get paid on the 1st of every month i pay rent and bills and all the adulting things then i have about 200$-400$ to wast and i norm spend it on a game or ghacha and tools or parts..... nexon/mabi keeps having sales at the end of the month and that end before the 1st and missing on out my money. plz extend the sale till the 1st like last year i really wanna buy the 120$ box and some pets..... and maybe think about sales from here on out being more focused around the 1st of the month instead of the mid or end or the month....
  1. Want Black Friday sale to last till the 1st of the month?4 votes
    1. Yes
       75% (3 votes)
    2. No
       25% (1 vote)

Comments

• HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Here here, but you do know they went into effect BEFORE black Friday right?
    Crimsọn
  • AcuteMapleSicknessAcuteMapleSickness
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    edited November 24, 2023
    As a gamer, I'd vote yes. The longer the sales the merrier. But... on the other hand... Why can't we hold off for a month not using our spare (or spend less). Then, have our last month spare money to spend on the 1st of next month ? With a month of reserve, that takes a little planning though.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited November 24, 2023
    If you are on government assistance DO NOT freaking spend your money on freaking games. Because then the next thing I know you are calling ME for financial assistance because you are broke and unable to pay for your bills and food. You disgust me. If you do not have money now that means you WILL be short on something else later that month DUE TO YOUR TIGHT GOVERNMENT CALCULATED BUDGET that leaves absolutely no room for anything else. I get these calls the all the god damn time, 'I am broke and I have no money for food and electricity'. Then I ask them, well what happened? Then they spout LIES LIES LIES at me. Well I know the TRUTH about YOU.

You should of saved up and not even mentioned that you get paid every first of the month opening you up to criticism. You are beyond irresponsible and the problem is those who are on welfare and disability usually are irresponsible with money.
  • AcuteMapleSicknessAcuteMapleSickness
    Mabinogi Rep: 460
    edited November 24, 2023
    Interesting.... Never thought there's so much things to consider about the sales window.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Crimsọn wrote: »
    If you are on government assistance DO NOT freaking spend your money on freaking games. Because then the next thing I know you are calling ME for financial assistance because you are broke and unable to pay for your bills and food. You disgust me. If you do not have money now that means you WILL be short on something else later that month DUE TO YOUR TIGHT GOVERNMENT CALCULATED BUDGET that leaves absolutely no room for anything else. I get these calls the all the god damn time, 'I am broke and I have no money for food and electricity'. Then I ask them, well what happened? Then they spout LIES LIES LIES at me. Well I know the TRUTH about YOU.

You should of saved up and not even mentioned that you get paid every first of the month opening you up to criticism. You are beyond irresponsible and the problem is those who are on welfare and disability usually are irresponsible with money.

Wait you made your number available for people to call to ask you for money to spend on games and you'll help them but only if they DON'T need it? : )
  • JustisonJustison
    Mabinogi Rep: 910
    edited November 25, 2023

talk about jumping to conclusions and being angry at life... and your wrong on so many lvls i like to live a simple lifestyle i'm not gonna work my life away and not have time to enjoy it. i do just enough to get by and budgit it on a monthly biases. and i have all my food and bills accounted for.. i have solar power and a generator for cloudy days so powers never a problem for me and all the extra i reinvest in tools and parts to make my life evean easier and carefree. this month i got some chinese diesel heaters to play with and use alternative fuels on.. but my problem is that nexon keep having sales half way and at end of month like the reforge event/sale they had and now black friday wich playing off last years would end on the 1st which is when my pay from my employer clears and what i was budgeting and planning on.... sry if i prefer living a stress free life and don't like having extra money laying around.. also i have a friend thats gonna lend me the money because he knows ill pay him back 1st of the month.. but the fact remains nexon should have such sales/events be more around the 1st of the months so me and a lot of other ppl that miss these sales can throw our money at them
  • HelsaHelsa
    In America nearly everyone gets their paycheck from work every two weeks, some are payed weekly, in fact. The thing is some do get their paychecks monthly. This is more typical for folks, say, hired to work on a project for it's duration. Being payed monthly, by the private sector, may be unheard of, by most regular folks in America, but it happens.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Justison wrote: »

talk about jumping to conclusions and being angry at life... and your wrong on so many lvls i like to live a simple lifestyle i'm not gonna work my life away and not have time to enjoy it. i do just enough to get by and budgit it on a monthly biases. and i have all my food and bills accounted for.. i have solar power and a generator for cloudy days so powers never a problem for me and all the extra i reinvest in tools and parts to make my life evean easier and carefree. this month i got some chinese diesel heaters to play with and use alternative fuels on.. but my problem is that nexon keep having sales half way and at end of month like the reforge event/sale they had and now black friday wich playing off last years would end on the 1st which is when my pay from my employer clears and what i was budgeting and planning on.... sry if i prefer living a stress free life and don't like having extra money laying around.. also i have a friend thats gonna lend me the money because he knows ill pay him back 1st of the month.. but the fact remains nexon should have such sales/events be more around the 1st of the months so me and a lot of other ppl that miss these sales can throw our money at them

No. Plan ahead.
  • TwelieTwelie
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,840
    edited November 30, 2023
    snip
    I really don't understand this level of vitriol you spouted when it's beneficial for literally everyone for sales to last longer. People have more leeway to take time to make a choice in how much they want to buy, being rate limited with nx credit becomes less of an issue, and item prices for sale items stay down longer so players who don't pay real life money have the time to make gold to trade for those items. Aside from that, mabi's NA region services not just the USA, but also Canada, Europe, and Oceania. These countries don't all have the same pay system that America does.
    Planning is nice, but it's also nice to have an idea of what will be available BEFORE you budget so you know if it's even worth it to possibly cut other expenses? Or to not buy other black friday deals from xyz?

You're shadowboxing a phantom calling poor people irresponsible. Maybe chill out a bit?