Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More squires

AmarazAmaraz
Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
in Feedback and Suggestions
It would be pretty cool if we could have all the other members like Altam, Llywelyn, Pihne and Caswyn. The original squires each have a special divine weapon they represent, and they could add more divine weapons for the 'new' squires.

Comments

• CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    But I dun wanna go through all that again. :(
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Yeah, no zhid, I'm in the middle of all that squire crap and I find it tedious, tiresome, and emotionally unrewarding; I hate it, but I HAVE to do it to complete Chain. [Sarcasm]I just love the feeling of the game owning me; it makes playing so much funner and rewarding! Gosh I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that these days I just log in to document the jousting and then I log the hill out as fast as I possibly can.[/Sarcasm]
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Helsa wrote: »
    Crimsọn wrote: »

Yeah, no zhid, I'm in the middle of all that squire crap and I find it tedious, tiresome, and emotionally unrewarding; I hate it, but I HAVE to do it to complete Chain. [Sarcasm]I just love the feeling of the game owning me; it makes playing so much funner and rewarding! Gosh I wonder if that has anything to do with the fact that these days I just log in to document the jousting and then I log the hill out as fast as I possibly can.[/Sarcasm]

What we ACTUALLY need is a squire nerf. It takes WAY too long to rank up and level squires.