Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

More Gold Sink

AmarazAmaraz
Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
in Feedback and Suggestions
I hear alot of players mentioning there should be more gold sinks in the game to help possibly reduce inflation. What if we could pay gold to add success rate to enchants? You could even have a system where we donate the gold to the church, and we can get a single boost once per week. Thoughts?
Telysz

Comments

• TelyszTelysz
    Mabinogi Rep: 800
    A more direct approach rather indirect approach such as buying enchant protection with gold and spamming with that raw luck xD
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Amaraz wrote: »
    I hear alot of players mentioning there should be more gold sinks in the game to help possibly reduce inflation. What if we could pay gold to add success rate to enchants? You could even have a system where we donate the gold to the church, and we can get a single boost once per week. Thoughts?

That's actually a fantastic idea; why not extend it to red/blue stone upgrade success and other such things as well! I see this accomplishing three things:
    1. Another sink,
    2. It moves people forward,
    3. It will reduce demand of enchants, lowering their price. Depending how interconnected the markets are it might effect other markets as well.
    Amaraz