Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Shops and set price all

Gschoener1Gschoener1
Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
in Feedback and Suggestions
Please let me set price for all for gems in my shop ): I'm going to get carpal tunnel having to list 100+ individual items every time I open up shop.
Amaraz

Comments

• NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    I have thought about how nice that would be, but I guess it's difficult for them due to the varying sizes. After all, having 3cm rubys going for 15k and 10cm going for 15k wouldn't be fair to you, since 10cm actually goes for more. That'd just be rework for you if you want to care about that. I do hope they can eventually figure that out though, so the prices are only connected to the ones with the same size somehow. I just also can't expect too much there.
    Gschoener1
  • Gschoener1Gschoener1
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,070
    Niought wrote: »
    I have thought about how nice that would be, but I guess it's difficult for them due to the varying sizes. After all, having 3cm rubys going for 15k and 10cm going for 15k wouldn't be fair to you, since 10cm actually goes for more. That'd just be rework for you if you want to care about that. I do hope they can eventually figure that out though, so the prices are only connected to the ones with the same size somehow. I just also can't expect too much there.

Oh that's a good idea, only doing the price for identically sized gems. My thought was doing what they do with different sizes of stacks, where it does the math itself and sets the price accordingly.
  • NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Gschoener1 wrote: »

My thought was doing what they do with different sizes of stacks, where it does the math itself and sets the price accordingly.

Yeaah, idk if that's a thing they could do when it comes to gem sizes. But perhaps they'll at least consider trying to think of a fix for it.
    Gschoener1
  • AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,765
    Seconded. I too do not like hurting my hand/wrist to play games.
    Gschoener1