Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning player questions

SilvyrSilvyr
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in General Chat
I've played off and on since launch in 08 Tarlach. I haven't played since early 2020 before the pet changes and trying to catch up. My main question is when does the commerce season end? So I'm not wasting my time trying to hit S5 and have it reset next week or something. I also spent several hours reading through 4 years of patch notes but I still don't know where Mag Mel or whatever the fairy place is called probably over looked something. Also last time I played they had a returning player incentive quest did that get scrapped and replaced with something?

Comments

• AmarazAmaraz
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,745
    This season ends on 03/01/24. If you open your character menu > commerce tab, you will see more detailed info there including the season time frame in case you forget.
    lilblkrose
  • KttyKtty
    Mabinogi Rep: 6,415
    edited January 19
    Silvyr wrote: »
    ... I also spent several hours reading through 4 years of patch notes but I still don't know where Mag Mel or whatever the fairy place is called probably over looked something.

The entrance to Mag Mel will be located behind Fiodh dungeon and accessible Once you reach near the end of this short side quest line called 'Peculiar Children' . It also provides you all the new skills (or triggers quests for advanced Fynn Pet skills) revolving around Fynn Pets and is part of the talent 'Pet Trainer'.
  • HelsaHelsa
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,380
    Silvyr wrote: »
    I've played off and on since launch in 08 Tarlach. I haven't played since early 2020 before the pet changes and trying to catch up. My main question is when does the commerce season end? So I'm not wasting my time trying to hit S5 and have it reset next week or something. I also spent several hours reading through 4 years of patch notes but I still don't know where Mag Mel or whatever the fairy place is called probably over looked something. Also last time I played they had a returning player incentive quest did that get scrapped and replaced with something?

This is kinda off-topic, but there was a giant jousting back on Nao and Erinn with the same name as you; you? If so your finals appearances can be found in the following:

Nao 2021/12/12

Nao 2021/12/19

Nao 2021/12/26

Nao 2022/01/02

Nao 2022/01/09

Nao 2022/02/06

You finished 13th over-all on Nao and were the highest ranked Giant.