Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Timer indication for Nao title coupons and similar

SamekhSamekh
Mabinogi Rep: 320
in Feedback and Suggestions
I spent around 2m on one of these thinking it was a permanent title but it only lasted one day and I had no idea. I don't think there was any indication on the item. feels like a scam especially the ones that are 5-10m or higher. Can you please put some kind of note on items like this. That the thing is timed and what the duration is so people don't mistakenly buy them from other players without realizing it isn't permanent.
Niought

Comments

• NioughtNiought
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,660
    Geez, that's really unfortunate. At this point I don't feel like expiration titles should be even sellable. Some random titles you can get in events lately are untradeable, and yet ones that'll expire are...

But yea, it should at least be put in the description.