Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Returning after 10 or so years

HosbroHosbro
Mabinogi Rep: 100
in General Chat
Hallo all!

Got a question or rather a help needed. I wanna try to come back to playing this game again for nostolgia. I had a ton of fun memory with this game just wondering if anyone could give me some advice or give me a guidance on how I should approach this game on getting back into. (I am appereantly 452 years old heh.)

thanks for the comments in advance!

Comments

• ElebonElebon
    Mabinogi Rep: 840
    Member, Administrator, Nexon
    Welcome back @Hosbro !

It really depends on how you want to play the game. A lot of content has been added over the past 10 years, so I recommend just taking it at your own pace.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited April 22
    What I tell every returnee; talk to Blaanid. https://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Memory_Book

It will get you caught up to date with some content and help catch you up with levels and AP. Not to mention completing her quests gets you some half decent gear that can actually help you survive some near endgame dungeon runs. It's not much but I've seen people solo Kraken with that gear so it's a good place to start.

Is your character male or female? Cause I got some freebies I give away to returnees and newbs, such as recent fashion from events you may have missed and other fun trinkets. :)