Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Anyone Noticing Lag Spikes?

LeineiLeinei
Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
in Technical Support
Like the title says, is anyone else noticing really annoying lag spikes? I'm in Ruairi and it didn't matter what channel I went to, it took several seconds and near-crashs to load up the character window and deal with Squire missions...

Comments

• BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I wish I could stay connected long enough to notice lag spikes

2e4e2b521e2ec18df77229bc39194f67.png
    xDestructionIyasenuBuffalosTheNyanCatXiokunCrisis1Imaizumi
  • xDestructionxDestruction
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,195
    I haven't experienced any lag spikes in awhile, which is a miracle considering my computer is trash... i hope it gets fixed for you
    BerryswirlSylviaWolfe
  • BeliahBeliah
    Mabinogi Rep: 700
    edited March 21, 2017
    I'm on Ruairi too. It's been happening to me for weeks (lag spikes, freezing, rubber banding). I thought it was my computer or internet.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited March 21, 2017
    Yeah they better do maintenance this week, and not skip a week like they did a couple weeks ago which in turn killed one of my ram ports during that server crash. Nexon you still owe me 70 bucks for negligence. ^_^***
    Berryswirl
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    I'm on Tarlach and I've been noticing it for days now too :/ Thankfully it's not extremely terrible for me but it's still there.
  • AquasolAquasol
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,465
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    I've been having some minor lag, but also experienced a few outages at other points in time, so hard to say for sure.
  • SenyuniSenyuni
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,310
    on alexina i havent noticed anything but i only log on for maybe an hour tops at a time, since ive got a new laptop and new games to play so im like,,,, lol,,, i used to get massive lag spikes on my old laptop tho !
  • NilremNilrem
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,880
    Not noticing much lag myself, on Tarlach here.

I don't usually get lag though, so I might not be the best for input here.
  • DaktaroDaktaro
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    yes. when spamming conflict it would do that thing where the game freezes for a few minutes and then everything that happened while you were frozen finally animates but really fast. then when it catches up to present time you either hang on to connection or DC. both of which has happened to me multiple times in the past couple days =_=
    (alexina)
  • IyasenuIyasenu
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,265
    My least favorite is the
    "Summoning..."
    &
    "Cancelling the summon..."
    BerryswirlRukiyaVioletBoy
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    @Iyasenu

I HATE that... it's like...welp time to afk for 10mins while my Mabi decides if it's going to work or dc me.
    Iyasenu
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    I have terrible internet, that's just normal for me at this point.
    ahahahAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHA