Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Gloomy Sunday and Instrument Spray Paint!

HanasakiHanasaki
Mabinogi Rep: 820
in General Chat
Hey guys, I was using some instrument spray paint and noticed my Gloomy Sunday showed up in the list.
xDOtCNo.png

Gloomy Sundays are no longer restricted to fixed instrument dyes! ( ' u ' )b
This is nice, I wonder when they implemented this?
Clovis15KokoroShoog

Comments

• Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    Good find!
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Sweet!
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,100
    Cool! Did you also notice that enthralling performance now loops the default song if it stops playing before the skill? I found that out today.
  • HazurahHazurah
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,570
    edited March 20, 2017
    thas explains why someone bought all my spray for 400k
  • ZephyrsongishnotmehZephyrsongishnotmeh
    Mabinogi Rep: 750
    shouldn't have made it one or the other. It was impossible finding a black paint dye for instruments yesterday, took forever.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Man....that woulda been nice to have when Gloomy's came out though, before I traded like 5 of them for a white one LOL