Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Divine Lance in Tarlach Server! :0

TopplessToppless
Mabinogi Rep: 950
in General Chat
I log on to my first server I played a while back and what do I see a purple person running with this!
[img][/img]f1lxz.png

Comments

• BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Oh, took you this long Tarlach?
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    I know ironwoman on alexina has one, and it's strong too. I've also seen someone with w.e the blade altam uses. A friend made Casawyn armor too
  • FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
    There is also phine armor and a few others on Alexina.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    Anyone on Mari have anything like this?
  • BardgunnerBardgunner
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    It's beautiful
  • Jag272Jag272
    Mabinogi Rep: 630
    Oh, took you this long Tarlach?

We have a divine tribolt and a few pieces of Caswyn armour floating about too. Think this is our first lance though, but I don't particularly keep up with it all. Divine tribolt has been on Tarlach for a few months atleast though.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited April 2, 2017
    I've seen Pihne armor in Ruairi.

Also, the owner of that better be loaded in order to deal with that repair cost. -_-
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    saw the broken piece for sale in Mari yesterday for 20m but I didn't bother buying it and I don't think anyone else did either. It's nice, but I'm still trying to get the mats I need for the divine blade. I'll stick with my demonic lance
  • GTCvActiumGTCvActium
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,125
    Arjune wrote: »
    saw the broken piece for sale in Mari yesterday for 20m but I didn't bother buying it and I don't think anyone else did either. It's nice, but I'm still trying to get the mats I need for the divine blade. I'll stick with my demonic lance

Ashita of Mari owns the lance and can be seen afking around with it sheathed, we've had divine items floating around for a while now too.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    GTCvActium wrote: »
    Arjune wrote: »

Ashita of Mari owns the lance and can be seen afking around with it sheathed, we've had divine items floating around for a while now too.

sorry but I meant that I don't think anyone else bothered buying that particular broken lance... and the person was trying to sell it again the next day so I was right. it's not that special imo
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    edited April 3, 2017
    The lance has the +10 Lance Charge Enhancement. Honestly I feel its so reforged based that its not even worth it as you would have to drop 30m+ to get good reforges + Enchants. TL:DR Move along boys. Nothing to see here.
  • HumiliatingHumiliating
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,290
    On another note, has anyone seen succubus queen wings or phanty drops on the other servers?(Mari here)
  • JoeyDee9JoeyDee9
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,065
    Member, Volunteer Forum Moderator
    Confirmed wings and stuff in Tarlach.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    Op that is op.

• SamuruuSamuruu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,010
    Hinotama wrote: »
    Anyone on Mari have anything like this?

I have the wand.
  • VenenatisVenenatis
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,255
    On another note, has anyone seen succubus queen wings or phanty drops on the other servers?(Mari here)

I can confirm dress and wings on alexina
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    edited April 3, 2017

I know someone on Mari has the complete set.

On Ruairi I was one of the 3 players in total (since the update) to obtain the gloves from phantasm. There was also a pair of boots that dropped. Succubus queen and succubus fiend outfits have yet to make an appearance. I will be praying for glory on Tuesday, I have quite a few passes.

Also stop running mirrors, there is NOTHING in there.