Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

。✧ Freebies ✧。

NekoLilyNekoLily
Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
edited December 18, 2016 in Art Creations
Not having much of imagination I wanted to ask you guys if you're ok with me drawing/sketching/doodling your characters just for fun.

I do traditionals and digitals, for the freebies I might only do traditionals since digitals take a lot of time for me and only a few doodles get digitalized.
Probably only bust types, I'll see.

Drop your reference here of your Mabinogi Character and I might draw you! I'm more comfortable with females, but I would try to do even Giants and males (male giants will be a tryhard!)

Old Drawing
[It's 5.40 am where I live - European Time - so I'll start tomorrow after lunch]
  1. Yay or Nay?23 votes
    1. Yay Freebies!
       91% (21 votes)
    2. Are you sure?
       9% (2 votes)

Comments

• MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    ref

Here's my character if you're interested ^_^
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    Reference

Here's my cutie, I'd be happy if you drew her!! :>
    Thank you!!
    Fleegon
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    Here's my character if you'd like,

http://imgur.com/5Bq8dt5
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,865
    If you're feeling up for it you could totally try my male alt! http://i.imgur.com/EXD9a2x.png

Hope you have fun with everyone's characters. :]
  • DarkestAngelDarkestAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    edited December 18, 2016
    Here's my derp if he piques your interest ^w^ ref
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    edited December 19, 2016
    MissFortune

ref

You really have a cute character :3

I forgot how a piece of paper can get dirty because of the graphite part of the pencil

Now I start the next one!
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    NekoLily
    NekoLily said:

MissFortune

ref

You really have a cute character :3

I forgot how a piece of paper can get dirty because of the graphite part of the pencil

Now I start the next one!
    Oh this is really cute!! thank you :)!
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    edited December 19, 2016
    Blankeye
    Blankeye said:

Reference

Thank you!!

When I saw your character, I really wanted to make a dynamic pose with the finger gun! For the hand, I looked for some references and my own hand, I hope it's still ok

Tomorrow I'll continue drawing, my hand can't take one more for today
    Blankeye
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    Here are my Mabinogi outfits , if you'd like to draw one :3 The ones closer to the bottom are holiday themed, but you're free to draw one even if it isn't close to that holiday.
  • BlankeyeBlankeye
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,640
    NekoLily
    NekoLily said:

Blankeye
    Blankeye said:

Reference

Thank you!!

When I saw your character, I really wanted to make a dynamic pose with the finger gun! For the hand, I looked for some references and my own hand, I hope it's still ok

Tomorrow I'll continue drawing, my hand can't take one more for today
    Ahhhhhhh she's so cute!!!! I love it thank you!! ;A;
    Fleegon
  • MugenaiMugenai
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Imaizumi
    Imaizumi said:

Here's my character if you'd like,

http://imgur.com/5Bq8dt5
    This one really made me think a lot... I couldn't decide how to draw her lol
    In the end, I imagined her like one of those tea drinkers, hope it suits your tastes

@MediaKlepto looking at his face, he looks like one of those younger brothers you want to cuddle and gift girlish things (like a plushie). I was thinking on drawing it with a plushie and try a different angle from the one you can see in my old drawing in the post, is it ok for you? In the meantime I'll be drawing somebody else :3
  • ImaizumiImaizumi
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,225
    NekoLily
    NekoLily said:

This one really made me think a lot... I couldn't decide how to draw her lol
    In the end, I imagined her like one of those tea drinkers, hope it suits your tastes
    It really is to my taste :] thank you for drawing her! I love it~ <3
  • MiDZMiDZ
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Here's my Midz. :) Please draw her if you have time.

• NekoLilyNekoLily
    DarkestAngel

Tell me you're from Mari Server, because my Wedding Bell rang all the time while drawing him!
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    @NekoLily Ahahah, that sounds amazing and just like the kind of thing his Mabiwife would give him! xD Love it, and I hope you enjoy!
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Nyaa
    Nyaa said:

Here are my Mabinogi outfits , if you'd like to draw one :3 The ones closer to the bottom are holiday themed, but you're free to draw one even if it isn't close to that holiday.
    Christmas is Coming!

@MediaKlepto I was already sketching another one when you commented, so yours will be the first made tomorrow! (I don't think I have time today, as it's already 8.40pm here)

- Information: as of now I "accepted" every single request made here, and I should be doing the remaining three (MediaKlepto, Mugenai and Midz) tomorrow, if my productivity is the same as today!
  • MediaKleptoMediaKlepto
    @NekoLily Wow, it's only 2:50pm here right now, haha! I hope you've been enjoying yourself with these, and good luck keeping up your motivation and productivity! :3
  • NyaaNyaa
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,950
    @NekoLily Aah, wow that is so cute! ; u ; I absolutely love it. The pose is great and I love how happy her expression is.
    Would you be okay if I inked and colored it digitally sometime, so long as I give credit to the original work? c: If you'd rather I don't, it is okay! If I do, where would you like me to credit? It is wonderful, thank you so much for taking the time to draw her <3 I hope you have wonderful holidays.
  • DarkestAngelDarkestAngel
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,000
    NekoLily
    NekoLily said:

DarkestAngel

Tell me you're from Mari Server, because my Wedding Bell rang all the time while drawing him!
    Thank you so much! Unfortunately I'm on Alexina :(