Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Why Cant I dye my wand? It doesn't say undyeable..

SplatulatedSplatulated
Mabinogi Rep: 3,930
in Help
Fu17bS0.png

c9oX7F5.gif

gIwPaIb.gif

Comments

• AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    edited April 14, 2017
    Wands are weird that they need a special dye to be dyed: the "Wand Custom Color Dye Ampoule". Using the power of wiki searching... its only from the Hatsune Miku Dye Gachapon (unless other occurances was never recorded in the wiki or the search function isn't working).
  • LidrsterLidrster
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,830
    edited April 14, 2017
    It's a real shame that the forum doesn't have a Help or Bug and glitches section.
    Spatula-kun has to post in "General" every time he needs help...
    Greta
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    I don't have a lightening fairy wand, but the fire fairy wand is dyeable with the wand dyes.

a02db9c640.jpg
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    I don't have a lightening fairy wand, but the fire fairy wand is dyeable with the wand dyes.

a02db9c640.jpg

howto get wand dyes?
  • EMTchibiEMTchibi
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,245
    Wand dyes are a gacha-only thing so far, so you'd only be able to get them from other players, or wait for them to be released again
  • SplatulatedSplatulated
    EMTchibi wrote: »
    Wand dyes are a gacha-only thing so far, so you'd only be able to get them from other players, or wait for them to be released again

x.x

i really hate the flashy on this wand just wants make it a solid colour