Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Peddler Event: Mar 29 - Apr 18

OneLetterOneLetter
Mabinogi Rep: 1,325
edited March 29, 2017 in Vault
New items and special prizes are here with the all-new Peddler Event! Speak to the Peddler Aidan, earn Peddler coins and buy the items you need, or take a shot at some valuable outfits!

00J3u-3470779b-44ef-494e-9d4a-8359e129fc38.jpg

Peddler Event
Event Dates: Wednesday, Mar. 29 - Tuesday, Apr. 18

- Upon logging into Mabinogi, you'll receive the "Find Peddler Aidan" quest
- Speak to Peddler Aidan in either Port Cobh or Port Ceann, depending on the time of day, to register a Main Character for the event
- While you are logged onto your Main Character, you will receive a Peddler Coin every 30 minutes, up to 5 times per day
- You can receive an additional 7 Peddler Coins per day during the final two weekends just by logging in:
--- Saturday, April 8th
--- Sunday, April 9th
--- Saturday, April 15th
--- Sunday, April 16th
- Take Peddler Coins to Peddler Aidan and use them to purchase the below prizes!
- Some items will not be available on most weekdays, however all prizes will be available on weekends and on the final day of the event, Tuesday, April 18th

Event Rewards:
- 3x Peddler Coins: 1x Peddler Box (Every Day)
- 2x Peddler Coins: 1x Nao Soul Stone (Every Day)
- 40x Peddler Coins: 1x Enchant Protection Potion (Monday, Saturday and Sunday)
- 10x Peddler Coins: 1x Rusty Hammer of Proficiency (Monday, Saturday and Sunday)
- 40x Peddler Coins: 1x Trade Unlock Potion (Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday)
- 25x Peddler Coins: 1x Platinum Hammer of Durability (Tuesday, Saturday and Sunday)
- 15x Peddler Coins: 1x Lucky Blue Upgrade Stone (Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday)
- 15x Peddler Coins: 1x Lucky Red Upgrade Stone (Wednesday, Saturday and Sunday)
- 10x Peddler Coins: 1x Double Life Skill EXP Potion (1 Day) (Thursday, Saturday and Sunday)
- 10x Peddler Coins: 1x Artisan Upgrade Restoration Kit (Thursday, Saturday and Sunday)
- 50x Peddler Coins: 1x Blue Upgrade Stone of Protection (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)
- 50x Peddler Coins: 1x Red Upgrade Stone of Protection (Friday, Saturday and Sunday)

Peddler Box Contents:
The Peddler Box contains a random item from the following list:
- Traditional Korean Outfit (F)
- Traditional Korean Outfit (M)
- Traditional Korean Giant Outfit (M)
- Traditional Korean Giant Outfit (F)
- Traditional Korean Shoes (M)
- Traditional Korean Shoes (F)
- Traditional Korean Giant Shoes (M)
- Traditional Korean Giant Shoes (F)
- Traditional Korean Bandanna (M)
- Traditional Korean Bandanna (F)
- Traditional Korean Hat (M)
- Traditional Korean Hat (F)
- Braided Pigtail Wig with Charms (F)
- Wavy Curl Wig with Capotain Hat (M)
- Rice Cake Soup
- Large Rice Cake Soup
- Lunar Soup
- HP 100 Potion SE
- Stamina 300 Potion RE
- Stamina 500 Potion RE
- Wound Remedy 300 Potion RE
- Wound Remedy 500 Potion RE
- Homestead Eggplant Seed
- Homestead Strawberry Seed
- Homestead Pumpkin Seed
- Homestead Cabbage Seed
- Homestead Tomato Seed
Vitolan

Comments

• TNinjaTNinja
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,265
    So are the protection stones bank transferable?
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    TNinja wrote: »
    So are the protection stones bank transferable?

It's even tradable once between players, so i assume bank transferring should work.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    But you can't put the Platinum Hammer on a pet, so this had me questioning.
  • TNinjaTNinja
    So does the event end ON Tuesday, or AFTER Tuesday?

Becasue I only get just enough coins on TUESDAY, but we've had situations of misinformed ending dates before.
  • TechnixTechnix
    Mabinogi Rep: 665
    edited April 18, 2017
    - Some items will not be available on most weekdays, however all prizes will be available on weekends and on the final day of the event, Tuesday, April 18th

It is the final day of the event but I don't see all the items available in the peddler shop....
    I've saved some coins up until today to buy an item and it's not available :/
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    i think if you see items missing, it means that other players got to the shop before you and purchased the goods?
  • TechnixTechnix
    Mabinogi Rep: 665
    I just checked at in-game time midnight + 10 seconds and it didn't reappear sadly ;( No one else there with me.
  • IceAcolyteIceAcolyte
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    Did the NPC disappear early??? I have yet to spend my coins and I can't find him in Ceann or Cobh
  • Terror1976Terror1976
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,475
    He's missing on Mari server tried all channels both spots .
  • IceAcolyteIceAcolyte
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    As this is broken before maintenance, can we at least have the NPC post maintenance to trade our coins?