Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Where do I get Essences of Spring?

SpiritikaSpiritika
Mabinogi Rep: 1,415
edited April 20, 2017 in General Chat
I got the quest from Yella yesterday and got the 5 Essences of Spring, used it to grow the tree and get the wood. I turned in the wood to Luke and got the reward boxes. How do I get more Essences of Spring today?

When I talk to Yella today she just thanks me for helping Luke.

Comments

• MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    edited April 20, 2017
    Emain Restaurant. Over the bridge or wahtever.
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    You can only have 5 Essences of Spring per day, so no more for today. Oh, as a side note: you can't give Luke more than 5 woods a day. (Yesterday I gave only 2, today 5 and it doesn't let me give him the remaining 3 I got from yesterday's quest)
    Sai
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    NekoLily wrote: »
    You can only have 5 Essences of Spring per day, so no more for today. Oh, as a side note: you can't give Luke more than 5 woods a day. (Yesterday I gave only 2, today 5 and it doesn't let me give him the remaining 3 I got from yesterday's quest)

Though I got the Essence yesterday, I didn't turn in the wood until today so the quest must have counted it all as today. It seems like I'll have to wait until tomorrow to get another quest, more essence and turn in more wood.

• MissDevichiMissDevichi
    Mabinogi Rep: 625
    OH HAHA I CAN'T READ
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    What a load of crap. Why does it matter if I turn in extra wood that I had the day before if I only get 5 a day every day, huh? The total does not change.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Ah, so you turn in the wood for the quest, but can you still get boxes for turning in the wood from yesterday?
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,735
    Leinei wrote: »
    Ah, so you turn in the wood for the quest, but can you still get boxes for turning in the wood from yesterday?

You can give him the wood from yesterday, but you won't be able to give him the ones from today. This is the problem I got
    ZogLJKa.jpg
    sErnAuw.jpg
  • LeineiLeinei
    Oooh lame. =(
  • SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    NekoLily wrote: »

This is good to know.
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    Another helpful tip, instead of resetting at 3am EST, it resets at 9am EST. So dont worry if your afk all day, you still have time. :D

Thats...6am PST.
  • SpiritikaSpiritika
    Berryswirl wrote: »
    Another helpful tip, instead of resetting at 3am EST, it resets at 9am EST. So dont worry if your afk all day, you still have time. :D

Thats...6am PST.

That's good to know!

• LeineiLeinei
    So far those essences have mentioned Potato Fields (Qilla Camp and North of Dunby) and Flower Fields (West Moongate in Emain Macha).
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    edited April 20, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    So far those essences have mentioned Potato Fields (Qilla Camp and North of Dunby) and Flower Fields (West Moongate in Emain Macha).

Today I got collecting water from Tir Chonaill (she mentioned it could be done from somewhere else too but I forgot as soon as she said it XD)
  • kkkteeekkkteee
    Mabinogi Rep: 200
    I missed where i'm supposed to go for day 2. I'm not sure how to go back and figure it out. I wasn't able to find a quest or anything. Also, do you guys know when this event ends?
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    kkkteee wrote: »
    I missed where i'm supposed to go for day 2. I'm not sure how to go back and figure it out. I wasn't able to find a quest or anything. Also, do you guys know when this event ends?

Event ends May 9th. Also the quest should have reset so you can't do day 2, it should give you something new to do.