Check out the patch notes for the June 18th content update, My Little Pet: http://forums.mabinogi.nexon.net/discussion/23192/
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Homestead expansion Size visual

Comments

  • EllisyaEllisya
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,315
    Posts: 485
    Member
    edited April 20, 2017
    Falcondae wrote: »
    Someone correct me on this if I'm wrong... Can't think straight... X_x

    270F3C4258F8314219B393

    Just so you know, it's not just a single corner or 27 of 1x1 squares.
    It's for current circumference of homestead.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Posts: 158
    Member
    But that's only accounting for one corner and not the other opposite corner, no?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Posts: 883
    Member
    It should expand outward all the way around the perimeter of the homestead like how the previous expansions have done.
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 48,240
    Posts: 7,383
    Member
    edited April 19, 2017
    Time to sell my seeds at racketeering prices!

    n8nOZCS.jpg

    My hs is maxed, I guess it seems a -bit- bigger. -shrugs-
  • ZarricZarric
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    Posts: 79
    Member
    edited April 19, 2017
    With a level 3 expansion and after moving my homestead around, it opened up so much space. Used to be in a cramped area, cluttering and placing what I could fit without it being overly filled. At the end there I couldn't even have a clear walking path to my dye wells, I had to move around stuff to access them, and my upgrade anvil.

    But yes, a screenshot of my space now... It looks like it isn't much, but once you move stuff around it's amazing to see the space.
    Direct link, since larger image
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 48,240
    Posts: 7,383
    Member
    Now if we could just get rid of the desert background.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,475
    Posts: 941
    Member
    Paid 20 dollars for like 27 spaces imo this is just a waste of money.
    Can barely do anything with 27 spaces unless you just want to hoard all your 1x1 items.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,900
    Posts: 2,759
    Member
    I do not really see it as that difficult. It is just not meant to be done in one day. The seeds are common enough.
  • AgentJeanAgentJean
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,380
    Posts: 200
    Member
    edited April 20, 2017
    A Level 14 homestead is something like 49x49
    Requires Homestead Level 14 or higher
    Increases the width and length of a Homestead to 55x55


    Homestead Expansion Permit (Stage 2) Details:

    Requires Homestead Expansion Permits (Stage 1)
    Increases the width and length of a Homestead to 61x61


    Homestead Expansion Permit (Stage 3) Package Details:

    Requires Homestead Expansion Permits (Stage 2)
    Increases the width and length of a Homestead to 67x67
    Also contains 300 Homestead Stones

    With all 3 stages it should be an 18x18 increase.







  • CradlesongCradlesong
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Posts: 18
    Member
    edited April 20, 2017
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Rather just do the food cart method cause its the cheapest even then can only place one a day and it takes like 100 days to hit max level

    Food cart method? I've never heard of it before... can anyone explain?
  • NekoLilyNekoLily
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,335
    Posts: 314
    Member
    Cradlesong wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Rather just do the food cart method cause its the cheapest even then can only place one a day and it takes like 100 days to hit max level

    Food cart method? I've never heard of it before... can anyone explain?

    You can place one that requires 24 hours and it gives 2500 Kons when the Food Kiosk finishes with the Build Time.

    From Level 0 to Level 15 you need a total of 195'400 Kons, using ONE Kiosk every day, you need a total of 78,6 days.
    Using 2 means you get from 0 to 15 in 39,08 days

    If you use the fact that you only need lvl 14 to use the expansion:
    - From Level 0 do Level 15 you need a total of 146'400 Kons, using ONE Kiosk every day, you need a total of 58,56 days.
    - Using 2 means you get from 0 to 14 in 29,28 days. So a month
    Cradlesong
  • CradlesongCradlesong
    Mabinogi Rep: 740
    Posts: 18
    Member
    NekoLily wrote: »
    Cradlesong wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Rather just do the food cart method cause its the cheapest even then can only place one a day and it takes like 100 days to hit max level

    Food cart method? I've never heard of it before... can anyone explain?

    You can place one that requires 24 hours and it gives 2500 Kons when the Food Kiosk finishes with the Build Time.

    From Level 0 to Level 15 you need a total of 195'400 Kons, using ONE Kiosk every day, you need a total of 78,6 days.
    Using 2 means you get from 0 to 15 in 39,08 days

    If you use the fact that you only need lvl 14 to use the expansion:
    - From Level 0 do Level 15 you need a total of 146'400 Kons, using ONE Kiosk every day, you need a total of 58,56 days.
    - Using 2 means you get from 0 to 14 in 29,28 days. So a month

    Oh! I didn't know there was such a method but I'm going to try it out if I can. Is there a method to obtaining the Food Kiosk? (Aside from purchasing one from other users?)
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 23,900
    Posts: 2,759
    Member
    I do not really see it as that difficult. It is just not meant to be done in one day. The seeds are common enough.
    Cradlesong wrote: »
    NekoLily wrote: »
    Cradlesong wrote: »
    Opalthira wrote: »
    Rather just do the food cart method cause its the cheapest even then can only place one a day and it takes like 100 days to hit max level

    Food cart method? I've never heard of it before... can anyone explain?

    You can place one that requires 24 hours and it gives 2500 Kons when the Food Kiosk finishes with the Build Time.

    From Level 0 to Level 15 you need a total of 195'400 Kons, using ONE Kiosk every day, you need a total of 78,6 days.
    Using 2 means you get from 0 to 15 in 39,08 days

    If you use the fact that you only need lvl 14 to use the expansion:
    - From Level 0 do Level 15 you need a total of 146'400 Kons, using ONE Kiosk every day, you need a total of 58,56 days.
    - Using 2 means you get from 0 to 14 in 29,28 days. So a month

    Oh! I didn't know there was such a method but I'm going to try it out if I can. Is there a method to obtaining the Food Kiosk? (Aside from purchasing one from other users?)

    I thought you can make it with 30 homestead stones.
  • nevyn25nevyn25
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,135
    Posts: 667
    Member
    http://wiki.mabinogiworld.com/view/Homestead#Homestead_Growth_Tips
    for people that need info on quick growth methods. believe me, they work. used them myself when I needed 'em.
    also, best practice: get as much hs stones as possible for fast progress. my hs went from 12>14 in a matter of days due to a big stack of hs stones
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Posts: 49
    Member
    When you try to use fence around the homestead but its 2-3 squares off
    Sphyra21
  • XiokunXiokun
    Mabinogi Rep: 11,060
    Posts: 887
    Member
    When you try to use fence around the homestead but its 2-3 squares off

    PIMPDADDY!! I REMEMBER YOU FROM THE OLD FORUMS! *waves*

    You have to be from the old forums, I remember that name too well.
  • OpalthiraOpalthira
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,475
    Posts: 941
    Member
    When you try to use fence around the homestead but its 2-3 squares off
    Its off by one whole line and like 4 individual squares. Kinda annoying.
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,385
    Posts: 498
    Member
    i still would prefer more levels that includes expansions, more products, tools, and props
  • CrimsCrims
    Mabinogi Rep: 48,240
    Posts: 7,383
    Member
    Sphyra21 wrote: »
    i still would prefer more levels that includes expansions, more products, tools, and props

    Well perhaps that will come down the road. I heard devcat wants to develop homsteads more, this is probably just phase one for their plans.

    ^_^
  • FullBucketPimpDaddyFullBucketPimpDaddy
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,220
    Posts: 49
    Member
    Xiokun wrote: »
    When you try to use fence around the homestead but its 2-3 squares off

    PIMPDADDY!! I REMEMBER YOU FROM THE OLD FORUMS! *waves*

    You have to be from the old forums, I remember that name too well.

    Yeah, I've been checking less often ever since forums v3 happened, came to check the homestead stuff