Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Tarketh Question /).c(\

TarkethTarketh
Mabinogi Rep: 620
in Town Square
What is in there?2ihp0r4.jpg

Comments

• TarkethTarketh
    Must know o.o
  • KelpSodaKelpSoda
    Mabinogi Rep: 3,145
    edited April 29, 2017
    in that image there's a photo of a doodle made by a kid that probably should be paying attention to class (i'd bet some science class since there are numbers in there) that has been poorly photoshopped into a snapshot of the mabi forum's topics

i hope that helped
    AlmostNotsuper
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    Talking bout the admin sections? Some are for Nexon employees and Forum Volunteer Moderators such as Shoog, to communicate about the business of taking care of the forums, and various other hijinxes.

There is also a section where you can "make" threads in a specific administration area. It was a bit crude, but essentially, you go make a thread in this section and only forum moderators and Nexon employees can view it, usually for assistance or help. However, back when I used it, you could not review the thread or even visited it after clicking "Create". It simply disappear, presumably so other regular players cannot read it. It is a bit odd, but that is how it was coded.

Tarketh
  • TarkethTarketh
    Talking bout the admin sections? Some are for Nexon employees and Forum Volunteer Moderators such as Shoog, to communicate about the business of taking care of the forums, and various other hijinxes.

There is also a section where you can "make" threads in a specific administration area. It was a bit crude, but essentially, you go make a thread in this section and only forum moderators and Nexon employees can view it, usually for assistance or help. However, back when I used it, you could not review the thread or even visited it after clicking "Create". It simply disappear, presumably so other regular players cannot read it. It is a bit odd, but that is how it was coded.

Thank you ^^)

To the other person; Tarketh was at work and using his phone so did not put much effort into the image...
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    And Tarketh makes a return.

Tarketh is as Tarketh does. :D
    Tarketh