Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Topic Changed: Maintenance?

Comments

• MarithMarith
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,005
    Marith wrote: »
    I do not see why we cannot hold a stream the week before the maintenance is due, instead of just the day before it. Seems we are not letting it sink in, but whatever. The anticipation is killing me. NEXT WEEK. NEXT WEEK.

Am I missing an announcement, or are you just being hopeful?

Being hopeful. There must be an update next week. THERE MUST!

The AP training, current level talent bonus update would be nice, or even memento.

Though I'm not so sure we'll see anything cool until the 24th, when the returning player event ends, that's when I would launch the summer events, at least.
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    I do not see why we cannot hold a stream the week before the maintenance is due, instead of just the day before it. Seems we are not letting it sink in, but whatever. The anticipation is killing me. NEXT WEEK. NEXT WEEK.

The AP training, current level talent bonus update would be nice, or even memento.

Though I'm not so sure we'll see anything cool until the 24th, when the returning player event ends, that's when I would launch the summer events, at least.

The Homestead events ends on the 9th, and the returning player event is inconsequential to many players who still play. Heck, the returning player event should not have happened until a major update.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175

The Homestead events ends on the 9th, and the returning player event is inconsequential to many players who still play. Heck, the returning player event should not have happened until a major update.

Agreed, since a lot of players mainly return when there is a big update. Perhaps they should extend that event out.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Hey, Milletians, even though there's no maintenance notice, don't assume that the event won't go away tomorrow morning. The Sound of Spring Event is supposed to end tomorrow, most likely with a maintenance (as per usual end of event style). So try and get those last minute pieces of wood turned in! I also hope you've all had better luck than I did with your boxes! XD
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Leinei wrote: »
    Hey, Milletians, even though there's no maintenance notice, don't assume that the event won't go away tomorrow morning. The Sound of Spring Event is supposed to end tomorrow, most likely with a maintenance (as per usual end of event style). So try and get those last minute pieces of wood turned in! I also hope you've all had better luck than I did with your boxes! XD

RIP your reminder thread. -pat pat-

99o1KFz.jpg
    oRALoms.jpg

All this goes on sale tomorrow.
  • MiasmataMiasmata
    Mabinogi Rep: 675
    How much do these homestead pieces even go for?
  • ShoogShoog
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,535
    Miasmata wrote: »

It depends on which server you're on. Mari had a greenhouse for 8m on the housing board yesterday. A lot of the other items were showing up around 1m+ on the housing board too. I'm sure the ones in player shops are cheaper than that though.
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited May 9, 2017
    Miasmata wrote: »

In Alexina i see people trying to buy Garden Trellises, Flower Boxes/Pots/Patches and such for around 350-600k gold each. Saw someone trying to sell Fairy Garden for 2m lol. Workbenches, Wheelbarrow and Gardening Shelf are probably around 1m... Greenhouse will definitely be the most pricey one.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Yeah 8m seems to be a pretty common rate.
  • FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    Seems that the event is still going on and there's no maint so far?
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    edited May 11, 2017
    I was training some skills hardcore and all of a sudden this maintenance notice pops up. Dude. Your hours are more whack than mine. Isn't like 5am over there? XD
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 11, 2017
    I'm fine with it. Early means more time to play after maintenance. Well, usually for most people here.

P.S: The funny part was that i finally decided to play Mabinogi, but when i tried to press log in it instead gave me "Server cannot be reached" pop up. I was hoping that maintenance will start in 1-2 hours, but here we go it already started XD *sighs*
    ZeoBlissfulkill
  • ZeoZeo
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,030
    I actually prefer early maintenances like at 5 am recently because it usually mean they get done earlier and Mabi would be up earlier for all of us to get on.
    AeolysHawkleaf
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Zeo wrote: »
    I actually prefer early maintenances like at 5 am recently because it usually mean they get done earlier and Mabi would be up earlier for all of us to get on.

Sigh...true. I was just so close to ranking something. :<
  • LeineiLeinei
    edited May 11, 2017
    I think they've done it that early before. Lemme check...

Update: Yeah, they did it last month on the 13th. Looks like it involved an update rather than just a server restart.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Maintenances/1/00J4H
  • BuffalosBuffalos
    Mabinogi Rep: 9,795
    edited May 11, 2017
    Leinei wrote: »
    I think they've done it that early before. Lemme check...

Update: Yeah, they did it last month on the 13th. Looks like it involved an update rather than just a server restart.

http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/Maintenances/1/00J4H

From my memory, they start this early for every Windows Update maintenance (second week of the month). Probably gives them more time to test things out with the Windows stuff and fix issues.
  • LeineiLeinei
    Yeah, that's what I figured. =D

Windows has been known to throw a few monkey wrenches in the mix every now and then.
  • FoxgirlkatieFoxgirlkatie
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,055
    i remember when they did these things when people were mostly asleep. like 2 Am est.
  • GretaGreta
    edited May 11, 2017
    Well maintenance is extended to 1.5 hours now :(

EDIT: OH LOL THEY JUST NEEDED MORE 15 MINUTES INSTEAD.

IT'S LIVE PEEPS! :D