Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Before you guys babyrage about a broken event

AutographAutograph
Mabinogi Rep: 970
in General Chat
you have to manually make the candy tree through the menus on the left side of the screen... not right-click and "use"
kk? kk
KryoblahblablahSpiritikaNegumikoHarukariSheenaVimiXiokunNilremTwelieand 2 others.

Comments

• KryoKryo
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,470
    edited May 17, 2017
    I was just coming to the forums to see how this event worked. Thank you! :D

I do have a question though, will we be able to make more than one tree? I see there's small, medium, and large, and didn't want to make one without knowing if I can get the others, too.
  • HinotamaHinotama
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,420
    I have all 3 trees from long ago. I should be able to use them again, right?
    Neroy
  • AeolysAeolys
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,115
    I was able to use all three trees from the old event. You can also use a partner to get double drops.
    Kryovioletkittbadnewsbarrett
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    Specifically, the tab the tree is under is Product. Small Candy Tree is the one you want to start with.
    Spiritika
  • kingjames488kingjames488
    Mabinogi Rep: 725
    anyone know what the deal is with joe talking about selling special bait but not actually seeming to have any?
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    @Hinotama you can get all 3 trees for more rewards and jars. I'm pretty sure the the medium and large trees cost pons only? so if you cant buy pons then just make the small tree
  • BlissfulkillBlissfulkill
    Mabinogi Rep: 24,425
    edited May 17, 2017
    Huh, the option is blanked out. Do not tell me...I need to pay the damn fee?

Edit: Oh wait, I already had the previous trees installed. SCORE.
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015
    anyone know what the deal is with joe talking about selling special bait but not actually seeming to have any?

I don't think we are getting special bait because that's technically the "Homestead Fishing Event".
    They literally gave us only the "Homestead Candy Bonanza Event" part of the "Candy Bonanza" event, I'm assuming. If that makes any sense. I don't know, they always named this stuff kinda weird. Tho it's weird that we got the "discounted homestead" part of the event too.

***** THIS IS FROM THE OLDER EVENT. THE 2015 VERSION.
    bc92880525.png
    Link: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/51/00IK9/update-homestead-candy-bonanza-returns

I mean... if it's not a glitch, they technically gave us exactly what we were asking for. So we can't be mad. But oops, lol.
    KagaAutographMiunaHiroki05YellowBin
    Fweep wrote: »

I don't think we are getting special bait because that's technically the "Homestead Fishing Event".
    They literally gave us only the "Homestead Candy Bonanza Event" part of the "Candy Bonanza" event, I'm assuming. If that makes any sense. I don't know, they always named this stuff kinda weird. Tho it's weird that we got the "discounted homestead" part of the event too.

***** THIS IS FROM THE OLDER EVENT. THE 2015 VERSION.
    bc92880525.png
    Link: http://mabinogi.nexon.net/News/All/51/00IK9/update-homestead-candy-bonanza-returns

I mean... if it's not a glitch, they technically gave us exactly what we were asking for. So we can't be mad. But oops, lol.

There is a disclaimer at the bottom about a "phantom fishing event" and that they "will give Joe a talking to for deception".

So it seems the event is glitched, and the team knows it.
  • ArjuneArjune
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,890
    yep we only got half the event this time :P so it confuses some people.
  • FweepFweep
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,015

There is a disclaimer at the bottom about a "phantom fishing event" and that they "will give Joe a talking to for deception".

So it seems the event is glitched, and the team knows it.

Haha, the announcement went up while I was typing that.
    I guess we really aren't supposed to get the fishing part of the event.

This is going to be interesting. Again, yikes.
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    Soo disappointed only things i cared about were the SEpots and the pons :(
  • Sphyra21Sphyra21
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,555
    TT.TT i wanted the pons, i miss my style tab. And the fishin' part of the event will also be sorely missed. Still love the candy trees givin' stuff though
  • MirralChanMirralChan
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,235
    I opened 40 ish Candy Jars cause of previous candy trees and hubby opened 28 and not one hs item besides paint and hs seeds so guessing the rates for the hs stuff like cherry blossoms trees are sucky or my husband and i are really really unlucky :(
    The rates seem to be different, but then again, without the fishing event, you cannot fish till the stacks fill up to 99. In any case, it may also just be the same previous RNG.
    Fweep
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    edited May 17, 2017
    They have since altered the page with this:

Note: Caravan Joe has his notes mixed up, and may mention that Pon is on the list of rewards as well as a phantom fishing event. This is incorrect, and we will give Joe a stern talking to as soon as we can.

I love it XD
  • clonedstarsclonedstars
    Mabinogi Rep: 640
    Gutted a lot of the good parts about that event (fishing, pons, potions). Oh well, have to make do with the fraction I suppose.
    Fweep
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    Disappointed... I wanted to fish more of these Candy Jars and other goodies... :c
    Twelie
  • badnewsbarrettbadnewsbarrett
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,890
    MirralChan wrote: »
    I opened 40 ish Candy Jars cause of previous candy trees and hubby opened 28 and not one hs item besides paint and hs seeds so guessing the rates for the hs stuff like cherry blossoms trees are sucky or my husband and i are really really unlucky :(

Yeah I opened 23 and the only prop I got was a rooster, the rest was seeds, some paint, two things of 1k gold, and fireworks x.x
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Man it seems like every year they take something away from this event.

First the pons, now the fishing... :c
    Greta