Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Old Pets

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited June 10, 2017 in General Chat
Wish we can convert them into something like pon. I don't even use my old pets anymore and I'd doubt people will want to buy my 10+ thoroughbred from when pet first was introduced. :(

I also have more than enuf inv already from my useful pet bone drag+Pegi+Nimbus collection. My little ponies is just a sad sight to watch.

My horse is so old...Look at it!
IkJWE.gif

ps. Or a horse racing mini game...at least~

1. Are U suffering the same fate?27 votes
    1. Right in the very deep core of my soul
       48% (13 votes)
    2. I like my bronies
       52% (14 votes)

Comments

• YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    I just want to buy a crow.. I put it off, then quit mabi for a while, and when I came back I found out they got discontinued. ; -;
  • RheyRhey
    YianKutKu wrote: »
    I just want to buy a crow.. I put it off, then quit mabi for a while, and when I came back I found out they got discontinued. ; -;

Are u on Mari? I might have it somewhere in my 50+ pet stash...
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    edited June 11, 2017
    Is that Sims 3? XD
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I was just talking about this the other day actually lol I wish I could trade in about 40 or 50 of my pets I never use and I know would never sell. Their inventories are sub-par, they are useless for combat, and they are utterly out of date. Thanks to the dressing room a lot of my pets became obsolete lol
  • YianKutKuYianKutKu
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,700
    Rhey wrote: »

Alexina, unfortunately. >_<;
  • RheyRhey
    Rhey wrote: »

Alexina, unfortunately. >_<;

Bummer. I did found I had one as well.

hu_1434730178_6483181548.gif?SIZE=320x179
    Maia wrote: »
    I was just talking about this the other day actually lol I wish I could trade in about 40 or 50 of my pets I never use and I know would never sell. Their inventories are sub-par, they are useless for combat, and they are utterly out of date. Thanks to the dressing room a lot of my pets became obsolete lol

That wardrobe room was a godsend 4 us fashionogis. I wouldn't even have enuf room on all my pets with 900+ articles of clothing.

giphy.gif
  • GreaGrea
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Yeah, thought about that the other day when showing my cousin who started last month some pets. Still have my Black Lab, and my sisters' Fox and Cat. No way to even get the white sheep or even the herb pet as well. At least bring back the collection pets, they're rather helpful to some players.
  • CarlizeCarlize
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,840
    Grea wrote: »
    Yeah, thought about that the other day when showing my cousin who started last month some pets. Still have my Black Lab, and my sisters' Fox and Cat. No way to even get the white sheep or even the herb pet as well. At least bring back the collection pets, they're rather helpful to some players.

Actually the herb pets and sheep are still there. You need to hover over the "Pet" tab and then go to "Pet Cards". For some reason the main pet tab only shows a few of the pets.
  • RheyRhey

I think nexon still do random seasonal sales for removed pets occasionally.
  • GreaGrea
    Mabinogi Rep: 855
    Carlize wrote: »

Actually the herb pets and sheep are still there. You need to hover over the "Pet" tab and then go to "Pet Cards". For some reason the main pet tab only shows a few of the pets.

Hm, well that's a bit annoying it's hidden like that. At least my cousin can buy a sheep if she wants to.

@Rhey Also noticed the pets that I mentioned were still being sold. (Brown Fox, Orange Pixie, Labrador Retriever)
  • RheyRhey
    Carlize wrote: »

Hm, well that's a bit annoying it's hidden like that. At least my cousin can buy a sheep if she wants to.

@Rhey Also noticed the pets that I mentioned were still being sold. (Brown Fox, Orange Pixie, Labrador Retriever)

Oh ok. Dats kewl~

giphy.gif
  • Clovis15Clovis15
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,780
    I agree there should be a sale eventually for all those discontinued-pets, even if its only something super-limited (possibly even put in a Gachapon of some sort). Last year I managed to track down a Bengal Cat - I don't mean the Tiger, not do I mean the Cub - only after an insane amount of advertising, and then paid a fair-chunk of change for it afterwards (in relation the cat's performance-based value). While these pets originally went away forever because no one previously wanted them, that doesn't mean there aren't a stable of people whom later arrived greatly-desiring XYZ. Although pet-medallions now exist, the long discontinuance of these pets - coupled with the fact few ever sold to begin with - can make them insanely hard to track down (many people would be lucky to ever even see the first offer).
  • TimmekanTimmekan
    Mabinogi Rep: 655
    I still have my fox. Original fox. So old.
    I love the fox, but I don't think anyone else would. And as much as it is my first pet, it can't really help in any fight.
    Maybe an upgrade would help it.
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    Timmekan wrote: »
    I still have my fox. Original fox. So old.
    I still have my first pet too haha though I'd never get rid of it, I wouldn't mind getting rid of plenty of my other pets though.
    083e49b4c7.jpg
    63d594e668.jpg
  • TimmekanTimmekan
    Mabinogi Rep: 655
    Well I'd just want to give the old bean something more. It can't do much of anything as it is now. Aside from hold my assorted stuff.