Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Clothing?

AmesenpaiAmesenpai
Mabinogi Rep: 1,695
edited June 12, 2017 in Feedback and Suggestions
Thinking about this usually i have only seen 1-2 people with this outfit it seems to be very rare. i think people should have a chance at getting this outfit again. the capris in this outfit look good for summer and its like a dress to so it wouldn't be too hot for it. i think this would be a good summer outfit that should come back with any-other that you may snuggest.

Great_Outdoors_Elven_Outfit_%28F%29.png

Comments

• WolfandWolfWolfandWolf
    Mabinogi Rep: 5,900
    I really think there should be a re-release of a lot of old outfits, including the anime ones. Yeah, I get it, copyright and all that but....they're already in the game right now. :/ So I'm not sure how that works.

Sorry, had to put my two cents. That does look like a very interesting outfit and I support re-release!
    Amesenpai
  • LeineiLeinei
    Mabinogi Rep: 16,440
    What is that outfit?
    Amesenpai
  • GakkuriaquaGakkuriaqua
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,870
    Leinei wrote: »
    What is that outfit?

Great Outdoors Elven Outfit

on a side note i'd like this outfit to come back!
    Trump_Man_Suit.png
    Amesenpai
  • SylekSylek
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,100
    It would be nice to see a bunch of old outfits return to Erinn. I also with that great outdoors wasn't elven only, the human version is nowhere near as good.
    I really think there should be a re-release of a lot of old outfits, including the anime ones. Yeah, I get it, copyright and all that but....they're already in the game right now. :/ So I'm not sure how that works.

Sorry, had to put my two cents. That does look like a very interesting outfit and I support re-release!

I think the only way they'd actually re-release these is if they're put into a gacha again, and if they do that with the anime stuff, then they'll probably get into some trouble. If they had an NPC or some way to get outfits without an event or real money, then it wouldn't have to raise any flags. But that's not money for Nexon, so they probably wouldn't bother.
    Amesenpai