Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the May Quality of Life Updates! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91455/may-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-may-9th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Is this Normal?

RheyRhey
Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
edited June 14, 2017 in General Chat
leather%20bunny%20issue.png

Also, The Goggle hat+Star studded mask is missing its wardrobe slot. They do meet the criteria since I don't have any exclusive enchants on them and they are repairable.

Lastly.

outfit%20please.png

tumblr_nnh1v3ZQXN1qmeeo4o1_500.gif

Outfit name plz?
  1. Is it released?12 votes
    1. Si.
       75% (9 votes)
    2. Nein.
       25% (3 votes)

Comments

• MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    Is the goggle hat/ star studded mask repairable? I think only repairable items can be put in the dressing room iirc.

And the outfit is called Cheerleader Outfit.
    Rhey
  • AellAell
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,070
    If you mean Goggle Cap, it does have a wardrobe slot.
    Cheerleader Outfit (males had Baseball Set) from a limited sale outfit bag released sometime last year.
    Rhey
  • GretaGreta
    Mabinogi Rep: 51,805
    It's a cheerleader outfit my boi.
    Rhey
  • LadameLadame
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,600
    The goggle hat has never had a slot in the dressing room, I am unsure why. I ended up getting rid of mine since I couldn't stand having just one random hat floating around in my pets when everything else had been neatly tucked away into the dressing room.

Also, there are two versions of the hat, the cap has a slot if I remember right. The hat one doesn't. :'c As for the mask, don't know a thing about that one! :p
    Rhey
  • RheyRhey
    Mabinogi Rep: 10,175
    edited June 14, 2017
    So is the leather bunny 3 = leather bunny 5? Or is that a typo? :*

And ty ty 4 da outfit info.

Now time 2 go look 4 a set...

175?cb=20130528090552

• KaguNyanKaguNyan
    Mabinogi Rep: 500
    I believe the mask was event exclusive so the DR doesnt carry some event items sometimes.