Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What causes the Direct Bank Buying bug?

FayeKaibaFayeKaiba
Mabinogi Rep: 10,670
in General Chat
I was just wondering if there is any known cause for this bug. I was selling stuff in my shop why I was sleeping and I got notes from people telling me that they couldn't buy stuff from my shop out of their bank accounts. I have heard this happen to other people but I have never been able to figure out the cause of it. I could list the items in my shop but someone couldn't buy using the gold in their bank.

Comments

• FalcondaeFalcondae
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,555
    I do believe this was talked about in a previous thread (It's buried somewhere on the forums), but I think it has to do with what you were trying to sell. Some people believe that there are certain items that cannot be bought via bank accounts while others can. Do you know what item they were trying to buy, or at least what items did you list as trying to sell?
  • MaiaMaia
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,195
    I know I had it happen once when trying to buy an upgrade stone of protection from a shop for 3m. Had to withdraw it all in gold just to buy it lol other than that, I can't recall any instances of specific items I can remember where it happens.