Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

Graphics Card issues?

PunembraPunembra
Mabinogi Rep: 410
edited July 11, 2017 in Technical Support
Is anyone else having this problem?
I crashed in the middle of Sidhe Sorrow Int. And when I tried logging back in I got this pop up.

The graphics card installed in your system does not support critical functions required to run the game. The program will no longer proceed.

Am I the only person who has this problem? My graphics card is up to date and perfectly fine to run this game. :/

Comments

• SaiSai
    Mabinogi Rep: 8,785
    It has to be asked: Have you tried rebooting your computer first?
    Kensamaofmari
  • PunembraPunembra
    No, not yet, but I will try that.
  • PunembraPunembra
    That actually worked. Lol
    Miriciel
  • MiricielMiriciel
    Mabinogi Rep: 815
    That why you leave the run... And I thought that you had gone by rage quit haha.

Im Miriciel, the archer That made the run to that dungeon, we were fighting vs the dragon when you left