Check out all of the details of this month's Patch Notes, featuring the Mini-games + Quality of Life Update! https://mabinogi.nexon.net/news/91106/mini-games-quality-of-life-update-patch-notes-april-11th
[NEW MILLETIANS] Please note that all new forum users have to be approved before posting. This process can take up to 24 hours, and we appreciate your patience.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the Nexon Forums Code of Conduct. You have to register before you can post, so you can log in or create a forum name above to proceed. Thank you for your visit!

What is your favorite mabi life talent

Comments

• EmerisEmeris
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,120
    I love both the Chef and Apothecary talents!
  • SeikoSeiko
    Mabinogi Rep: 1,620
    Not that anyone probably cares, but my favorite is probably music as well, I just always found the composing system to be extremely unique compared to other games, most of which don't even have a music/instrument playing feature. The same could be said about cooking I guess, that's why it would be my second choice. The new update really made me fall in love with the music system all over again as well o uo
  • JakimoJakimo
    Mabinogi Rep: 530
    I think I enjoyed the non-combat music the most. It actually brought me into the game (along with a friend). So I have a bit of a favoritism towards it.
    Seiko
  • BerryswirlBerryswirl
    Mabinogi Rep: 7,140
    I definately like music.
    Crimsọn
  • ceriiiiceriiii
    Mabinogi Rep: 525
    Any life skill that doesn't require me to rank it before anything else. Essentially everything that isn't Refining.
  • MissFortuneMissFortune
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,530
    hmm.. music probably. Enthralling and Lullaby are my favs out of music. Taming is my favorite life skill, just wish it was more useful.
  • AxelrodAxelrod
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,165
    I like blacksmithing because of how useless it is.
  • CrimsọnCrimsọn
    Mabinogi Rep: 65,175
    I love transformation. I love collecting all the transformations. Still missing the desert dragon trans.

Triggered.
  • ValenmirValenmir
    Mabinogi Rep: 4,385
    ;_; would like farming to be an actually thing. be a farmer.. or do something more with engineering. ;x still alot of talents that would be nice to be a thing.
  • BlortadBlortad
    Mabinogi Rep: 2,490
    Medacine, now that dungeons dont suck anymore.